One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Big mom already get 500mio when she was a teenager, no one really could stop her.
Adding another 10years she should at least have a bounty over 1B and could even be a low top tier back then.
It wasn't prime BM.
Sengoku himself said Young WB BM For a reason
These 2 are also the youngest from the old era .

If BM WB were defeated totally , they will be arrested or killed as Xebec was.
Unless they escaped as soon as they saw Xebec defeat.
Post automatically merged:

This so called prime Garp didn't face Chingao yet
he needed to train his punches to defeat a Sai lvl character after the gods valley incident
People underrate Chinjao
Prime Chinjao is Easily high high tier...
People dont wanna accept it.
The Garp that defeated Chinjao was a solid mid top tier , near High top level.

Also Garp and Roger took down Xebec
It wasnt Garp himself.
Both roger and Garp were mid top tier at best while Xebec was near high top

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't prime BM.
Sengoku himself said Young WB BM For a reason
These 2 are also the youngest from the old era .

If BM WB were defeated totally , they will be arrested or killed as Xebec was.
Unless they escaped as soon as they saw Xebec defeat.
Post automatically merged:

People underrate Chinjao
Prime Chinjao is Easily high high tier...
People dont wanna accept it.
The Garp that defeated Chinajo was a solid mid top tier , near High top level.

Also Garp and Roger took down Xebec
It wasnt Garp himself.
Both roger and Garp were mid top tier at best whole Xebec was near high top
They got defeated, but escaped just like how the Pre timeskip Supernova's escaped Sabody after being taken out by Kizaru.

I know I don't say it was prime Big mom but at least she was probably back then high high tier/low top tier. We don't also know if Roger and Garp only fought as two against them. Probably they get helped by Rayleigh and co? We need more details about the battle.
None of them( Whitebeard, Kaido and Big mom) were top tiers at God Valley. They were all Yonko commander level.

Sengoku is chapter 957 said Big Mom and Kaido grew A LOT STRONGER since then.

Big mom having a 500 million berry does not mean anything since pre timeskip Luffy ended his journey with a 400 million Berry bounty, while his deeds were supressed.

Last edited:
Garp and Roger were close their prime so Yonko level while Whitebeard was YC1, Big Mom Yc2 and Kaido Yc3.

Xebec was also Yonko level.

So essentially it was 2 Yonko level( Garp and Roger) opponents vs 1 Yonko level opponent( Xebec) and 3 commanders(Whitbeard, Big Mom, Kaido).

2 Yonkos Vs 1 Yonko and 3 Commanders.

Shiki and the other Rocks Pirates fought Rayleigh and the rest of the Roger Pirates.
U think Roger & Garp were yonko lvl while WB was commander lvl? Doesn't make sense somehow.

I

Inspector_Mu

Yes, Whitebeard at Gods Valley was a bit stronger than Katakuri. Whitebeard was Yc1+( Beginning of Wano G4 Boundman Luffy level ) while Big Mom was Yc2( Queen level) and Kaido( Jack level).
Kaido was Veteran at best
He was a mere rookie. Not commander level at all

lmaoo WB, was freaking 36 years old in God Valley, u think he's a mere YC1 while Shanks became a Yonko level at 33? make it make sense:gokulaugh:
Shanks is a prodigy like Luffy. With 2 Arms, he would be Prime Roger/Prime Whitebeard level by at age 39.

Shanks with 1 Arm drops him to Yonko Level. Just like Whitbeard being old dropped jim to yonko level.

Shanks is the Pirate King of the Middle Generation.

The databook has stated he is the man closest to being Pirate King.

It was Prime Garp and Prime Roger vs Prime Xebec and his Non Prime WB/BM and rookie Kaido.

Reminder roger had Rayleigh scopper, Garp has some strong VAs with him.

The fact they only beat Xebec and killed him
Means non Prime WB/BM never got defeated even coz if they were, there would be arrested there unless someone saved them!

We saw how the war was over when WB died and his crew had no hope left ... without Shanks intervention, WB pirates will have ended there.
Same with Rocks, as soon as Xebec died/fell,
WB BM Kaido started fighting for escape.

That's how the war is, beat the leader and his men wont have any hope for battle anymore
to get the head of the snake you need to beat the rest of it ... Xebec was all around his men ... no way they could beat him without a full war

mark my word ... there was more in to the war

I

Inspector_Mu

I know I don't say it was prime Big mom but at least she was probably back then high high tier/low top tier. We don't also know if Roger and Garp only fought as two against them. Probably they get helped by Rayleigh and co? We need more details about the battle.
Like @Rmstorm said

BM having 500 millions when she is 12 doesnt mean she was high tier. At best Vergo level or Veteran since she is a natural freak.
Pre Ts luffy had 400 millions yet a a fodder to Pekoms or Pedro.

Xebec was the Emperor of his Era, this is why Roger couldn't do Jack without allying with Garp
38 years ago :
Xebec: Yonko of his Era. Basically the strongest Man at the time.
Garp : Admiral level at best (*around Fuji)
Roger : same as Garp
Rayleigh: Low top as Benn/Sabo
WB : Inbetweener as Kata or low top as Benn
BM : high high tier at best
Scopper : Veteran/low high tier
Kaido : Vergo/Base Sanji even tho he was a rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.