One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Before any Zoro fans start crying about downplaying, will let them know that i do think Mihawk is a top tier. Zoro will be a bit above Mihawk. It's just that Roger is out of his league. With that said, neither Zoro nor Mihawk are in this chapter.

The discussion was fun at first, but now let's stay on topic by discussing this fun chapter about Whitebeard and Roger, and all the other characters involved in it.

You could continue to discuss this debate after the chapter will come out. For now, it's becoming unbearable, so let's come back to track and avoid, otherwise you'd be threadbanned

The discussion was fun at first, but now let's stay on topic by discussing this fun chapter about Whitebeard and Roger, and all the other characters involved in it.
Alone the fact that Whitebeard don´t use Advanced CoA(im sure he have it), Gura power and his awakened version just show that Roger was either in casual mod without using his true power, yet alone the make such a big impact who even create tsunamis, it just amazing and I can´t imagine how op they would be if they would fought all out with using their strongest attack.

We see in previous arc the top battle of the High tiers(Katakuri vs Luffy) and their strongest attacks(G4 Snakeman) aren´t even equal to casual attacks of Whitebeard and Roger, the gap is insane huge and it shows again that Luffy has a hard path to reach that lvl.
The animals on the island know that a nature disaster gonna happen soon. What make me amazed is how easily Roger deal with Oden, let say Oden was a low top tier, seeing how Roger easily handle him with one strike while don´t even use a a powerful attack(casual named attack as Luffy would using Gomu Gomu no pistol or something) shows how op Roger and Primebeard was. Happy that Oda show again that the clash two chapter ago with Whitebeard and Oden was just a short clash, Whitebeard is still leagues above him.
And this Oden gonna scare Kaido soon.:steef:

Come on guys. Stop this "Zoro will be above EoS Roger" nonsense. It makes the Zoro fandom look stupid and deluded.

The PK is above the WSS which has been portrayed throughout the manga. If Roger was the WSS, Mihawk would have mentioned it in Baratie. We should stop calling everyone swordsman who fights with a sword in One Piece. Big Mom was the first hint, now Roger is proving it again. Oda (and Zoro) probably has a different definition for swordsman.
As i said at somewhere. As a soldier , its the desicion what makes me different than gangster who uses same gun with me at same level. being pk is difficult task but my fellow it has nothing to do about fighting styles and desicions of individuals. When everyone have different ambition and dreams at a tiny shp crew , its absurd to think that everyone should aim for one ambition in top tier characters. its not idiotic ,its just people decided already zoro's placement in their opinions and when they see something what exceeds their opinion , its turning into deny and search for diffirent fighting styles. U know me , i sing the same song from long ass time and this will never change. Truth stays there, even when noone says it

Yes but Kaido shall repays him by beating him and making him truly beffiting of the name Oden.
Be honest I was already know that Oda was skipping Whitebeard vs Roger and that we only see some panels.
But Oden vs Kaido, I think the chance are high that Oda don´t offpanel that fight, it will be Oden last fight and important for the wano arc, at least I want to believe that.:catcry:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am curious to know where Kaido's Road Poneglyph come from. I doubt it was on Wano or Onigashima during Roger's era.
Kozuki are seemingly the creators of RP's so it's not far fetched to think they kept one of the 4 at Wano/Onigashima.

Do you think Rayleigh and Gaban get along?

From the looks of it. They're getting along pretty well.

Be honest I was already know that Oda was skipping Whitebeard vs Roger and that we only see some panels.
But Oden vs Kaido, I think the chance are high that Oda don´t offpanel that fight, it will be Oden last fight and important for the wano arc, at least I want to believe that.:catcry:
I also hope Oda will show at least a few panels of Roger vs Linlin and/or of the battle of Edd War.

Status
Not open for further replies.