Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
no matter what is not an argument

I gave you 3 unrealistically good feat from base Kaido

if you want to put Dragon Kaido above that you need to give me that least one REASON
You didn't read thoroughly then since the reason is the most basic and logical one: a Devil Fruit Zoan power always makes its user stronger. Or else what would the point of eating it and transforming ever be?

J

Jo_Ndule

I'll counter that with, after 2, 3 days of fighting you think Kaido never got the chance to hit BM cleanly?
Of course they didnt hit each other cleanly, they either dodged or clashed with their weapons. Neither have any injuries.
Nah, G3 hit a Kaido who was in air, G4 hit a Kaido who was already on the ground and either case says absolutely nothing about defense. Pushing Kaido to the ground means nothing about his defense - when it comes to defense both his forms took 0 damage.
G4 needs many attacks to pummel base Kaido and sent him on the floor
While Dragon kaido got sent down by g3

Dragon Kaido felt g3 attack but base Kaido didn't

Base Kaido has shown greater endurance and feats

Dragon Kaido is just a easy target and can only spam boro breath

You didn't read thoroughly then since the reason is the most basic and logical one: a Devil Fruit Zoan power always makes its user stronger. Or else what would the point of eating it and transforming would ever be?
the point is

- Hybrid form
- super speed
- massive destructive power
- fire power
- maybe even control the weather

so many good and useful power

one thing you need to keep in mind .... Zoan always won't make you stronger in base form

remember Kaku?

in his Zoan form ... even I could beat him ....

The problem is that Oda still save feats. Just look pirate warriors 4 Kaido in Dragon form, dude have multiple attacks far better then Boro breath. He nerf Dragon Kaido until later he can show the full potential, I mean just look this chapter. The whole fight with Oden vs Kaido was just a recapt of Luffy vs Kaido(movewise). First Boro breath and after his club attack, similar to Luffys fight. Oda just show the attacks which he already show in the past. He hates to show new attacks of Kaido because he want to save me.

Im sure Dragon Kaido will show later great feats. Same as Human Kaido, the problem is just Oda don´t really make the fight special...
Call it bad or good, can´t really say much.

And I now understand why the spoiler provider said that Oden was winning, because after his attack he was trying to use his next attack against Kaido but then the old hag came into the game, we can´t say how it would end if the old hag woulnd´t be their, but I doubt Kaido would get easily defeated in that way.

@Jo_Ndule
As you said yesterday, both Oden and Kaido don´t even fight in a all out battle, both could use far stronger attacks and skills. Their fight just start and end fast because of the old hag, another reason of Oda to end the fight really fast to hint Kaido abilities/power/feats.
It kinda sad for Oden, he didn´t get a another chance anymore to show other feats, would love to see him and Kaido in a all out battle.

Nah Oda just bring her into the game because he want that we believe Shinobu beeing the traitor, but as @Topi Jerami make the point, it doesn´t can be Shinobu.
Either it is Okiku or Kanjuro in my opinion, a big twist would be if Toki is the traitor lol.
i cannot see Oda make a long time follower betray Oden , that would make him like someone who doesn't recognize the character of someone , but Oden was someone like Luffy and Roger who really can recognize good people. and he was the one who make the red scabbards his samurai , believing in them . let him betrayed by someone who met once in the past is more likely

I'll counter that with, after 2, 3 days of fighting you think Kaido never got the chance to hit BM cleanly?
Of course they didnt hit each other cleanly, they either dodged or clashed with their weapons. Neither have any injuries.
Nah, G3 hit a Kaido who was in air, G4 hit a Kaido who was already on the ground and either case says absolutely nothing about defense. Pushing Kaido to the ground means nothing about his defense - when it comes to defense both his forms took 0 damage.
asssuming the 2 never hit each other is not logical mate ... when was the last time people fought for 2 days and never got hit?

and base Kaido feats are:

- Jump from 10 K and get a headache
- take 10s of free Gear 4 attacks and act as if it's nothing
- fight big mom for over 2 days and stay clean

Dragon Kaido feats are ....

the point is

- Hybrid form
- super speed
- massive destructive power
- fire power
- maybe even control the weather

so many good and useful power

one thing you need to keep in mind .... Zoan always won't make you stronger in base form

remember Kaku?

in his Zoan form ... even I could beat him ....
Then Kaido was a stupid to use his Dragon Form in his fight vs. Oden since he is stronger in base.

Very logical Red. :pepelit:

am kinda getting the vibe that cutting attacks is Kaido weakness

Luffy said he will cut Kaido, I know its supposed to be a gag, but maybe that's actually the key to bypass his durability, and one of G4 mode may give luffy cutting attacks somehow lol
na not only cutting attacks more like attacks that uses the most advanced armament haki technique , it doesn't matter if it is a sword attack or not

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
G4 needs many attacks to pummel base Kaido and sent him on the floor
While Dragon kaido got sent down by g3
Dragon Kaido felt g3 attack but base Kaido didn't
Base Kaido has shown greater endurance and feats
Dragon Kaido is just a easy target and can only spam boro breath
He is an easy target in dragon form but rest is just wrong impression. Neither form took any damage and it makes 0 sense for base form to have better defense than Zoan form. Several G3 hits pummeled Kaido to the ground in Zoan form, G4 would do the same. Unless you think G4 would do better against Zoan form? If so, why?

asssuming the 2 never hit each other is not logical mate ... when was the last time people fought for 2 days and never got hit?
and base Kaido feats are:
- Jump from 10 K and get a headache
- take 10s of free Gear 4 attacks and act as if it's nothing
- fight big mom for over 2 days and stay clean
Dragon Kaido feats are ....
It is just a case of another off-panel days long battle with sole purpose, to hype them up. Actual battles dont last even a day.
Why does BM have 0 injuries if you think she was hit cleanly?
Sure, all those feats were shown in his base form but Dragon form is no worse in any way, it can only be better defensively.
That's the whole point of a Zoan fruit to become something more powerful than your base. Unfit for combat but more powerful.

J

Jo_Ndule

He is an easy target in dragon form but rest is just wrong impression. Neither form took any damage and it makes 0 sense for base form to have better defense than Zoan form. Several G3 hits pummeled Kaido to the ground in Zoan form, G4 would do the same. Unless you think G4 would do better against Zoan form? If so, why?

It is just a case of another off-panel days long battle with sole purpose, to hype them up. Actual battles dont last even a day.
Why does BM have 0 injuries if you think she was hit cleanly?
Sure, all those feats were shown in his base form but Dragon form is no worse in any way, it can only be better defensively.
That's the whole point of a Zoan fruit to become something more powerful than your base. Unfit for combat but more powerful.
So far Base Kaido is better suited in fights
Dragon Kaido is great at moving at one point to the other very fast.

I wonder why Oda always have Kaido not blocking or getting attacked while in his zoan form and doing attacks

This man is yet to defend and use koka

In base form, kaido can react quicker and even blizt someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.