Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it looks like Kaido killed Higurashi, even though that old woman is dead she truly was an mvp for the villains. She orchestrated this whole Wano take over, helped Orochi become Shogun, and used trickery to distract Oden allowing Kaido to defeat him. I'm also still on this belief that she is the one that somehow got Kaido to come to Wano, and arranged an alliance between him and Orochi.

This old woman was pretty much the mastermind behind everything.

So it looks like Kaido killed Higurashi, even though that old woman is dead she truly was an mvp for the villains. She orchestrated this whole Wano take over, helped Orochi become Shogun, and used trickery to distract Oden allowing Kaido to defeat him. I'm also still on this belief that she is the one that somehow got Kaido to come to Wano, and arranged an alliance between him and Orochi.

This old woman was pretty much the mastermind behind everything.
And Kaido and Orochi may well have done a fatal mistake by getting rid of her.

Honestly I think people feel Kaido doesn't live up to the hype for two reasons
1) They believe Kaido reached his prime 20 years ago, it's not impossible but it's not a proven fact either
2) They underestimate Oden, forgetting that he clashed with Whitebeard and took a named technique from Roger without suffering much damage (Reminder that Luffy got OHKO by Kaido's attack). He's inferior to them but he's clearly way above the average yonkou first mate.

They been running wano for years that not a mistake and kaido goin lose in the present time regardless of who there
Getting rid of your most intelligent and competent agent is a mistake, and she still could have had a lot of uses, and in the story it sparked a series of events that caused her df to be reincarnated and eaten by Mr2 Bon Clay which was crucial in saving Luffy's life at least twice and so allowed him to become a threat for Kaido on the long run.

D

Deleted member 83

And Kaido and Orochi may well have done a fatal mistake by getting rid of her.
Assuming the old woman thing was referring to Higurashi, I don’t think Orochi necessarily wanted to get rid of her, might be something Kaido forced on him, which doesn’t explain Kaido’s attitude and his relationship with Orochi last chapter, but let’s wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.