Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 976 : "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is basically saying the scabbards are gonna die.
Does anyone - even a single person - actually believe Oda has the guts to kill off someone important in the Wano war?
After all that happened without any kind of consequences in the New World so far?
Congrats, you are ... optimistic.

As for the chapter itself ... one of the worst ones in a while. So much was just really hard to swallow. Their half-assed tries at stopping Kanjuro, while they had multiple long-range DF users, who could've easily done the job (Robin, Law etc.) but just decided to do nothing.

Then the tip of the iceberg ... Jinbei. We all knew Oda wouldn't kill him off, but him appearing totally fine in front of the SHs at just the right moment is just massive bs. Not only does it massively downgrade the ending of WCI and a major villain once again, it also is at least the third or fourth time already, where Jinbei makes such a convenient and dramatic entrance at the right time. I can accept it once, but not if you pull the same unbelievable plot-convenience several times.

Im smelling the z v s storm brewing early :smithnie::gokulaugh:
Does anyone - even a single person - actually believe Oda has the guts to kill off someone important in the Wano war?
After all that happened without any kind of consequences in the New World so far?
Congrats, you are ... optimistic.

As for the chapter itself ... one of the worst ones in a while. So much was just really hard to swallow. Their half-assed tries at stopping Kanjuro, while they had multiple long-range DF users, who could've easily done the job (Robin, Law etc.) but just decided to do nothing.

Then the tip of the iceberg ... Jinbei. We all knew Oda wouldn't kill him off, but him appearing totally fine in front of the SHs at just the right moment is just massive bs. Not only does it massively downgrade the ending of WCI and a major villain once again, it also is at least the third or fourth time already, where Jinbei makes such a convenient and dramatic entrance at the right time. I can accept it once, but not if you pull the same unbelievable plot-convenience several times.
Lol the salt:gokulaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.