Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 976 : "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't blame the Big Meme fans; I've ignored this bullshit as well since this perfectly proves how much of a joke Big Meme is.
Or how much of a joke Oda is.

Just how many characters he is going to ruin:
- Big Mom hyped as having intels acroas the world yet nobody, not she, not her crew, not her intels knew that Luffy escaped or Bege held a meeting with objective to kill her. Never knew Bege shot Pekoms not once but twice
- Hyped as Yonko but got speedblitzed by Brook, her attack got tanked by Chopper, and got sent flying by Jinbe. Embarassment continued with her confrontation against King and Queen
- Hyped Zoro's endurance since East Blue saga and highlighted it on Thriller Bark arc yet quickly ruined it in Wano arc
- Changed Sanji from Mr. Prince, Mr. Hunter and Mr. Strategiest into Mr. Princess and Miss Damsel.
- Changed Chopper from dependable little ally to coward mascot.
- Changed Nami from sneaky thief into another coward mascot, and add fanservice for bonus
- Not consistent about Law's character as Bogar pointed out
- How bs is this that Veteran level Kanjuro can run away from bunch of powerhouses, bunch of speedsters, or hax DF users.

I said in the spoilers, I’ll say it again, idegaf.

I love JinBAE and I’m freaking pumped that he’s joining the crew. Wano just got a lot more interesting for me.
It totally got, but i won't look past the incompetence of the Meme, not after all the talking.

Since the reveal that something happened to Sabo I've been saying that it's ridiculous to assume something bad happened to him or jinbe, but some members insisted on trolling, so they won't receive any mercy now.

I can't blame the Big Meme fans; I've ignored this bullshit as well since this perfectly proves how much of a joke Big Meme is.
Jinbe who is a fucking fish-men and one of the strongest most likely went into the ocean and quickly swam away. Big Mom and most of her subordinates are devil fruit users what the fuck did you thought they could do? Jump into the ocean and catch him? Also we don't know how he even escaped at least wait until we find out, him escaping is not even a surprise. If you want to downplay Big Mom at least wait and see if Germa escaped as well, because if they also escaped then I have no problem with the downplay even if I don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's comments like this that proves that this forum has many meatheads, Jinbe who is a fucking fish-men and one of the strongest most likely went into the ocean and quickly swam away. Big Mom and most of her subordinates are devil fruit users what the fuck did you thought they could do? Jump into the ocean and catch him? Also we don't know how he even escaped at least wait until we find out, him escaping is not even a surprise. If you want to downplay Big Mom at least wait and see if Germa escaped as well, because if they also escaped then I have no problem with the downplay even if I don't like it.
They can't stop themselves from bashing a character with the slightest pretext. Even if Jinbei and the Germa hadn't escaped they would have still bashed BM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luffy went Bounceman to flex on fodder but was willing to let Momo's ass get kidnapped instead of flying up there and saving him lmfaooo, I see where your priorities are at Luffy:milaugh:
‘Oh nooooooo, Momo’s been captured, whatever will I d- Sanji, get the fuck back here and leave that little shit- YOU CAN HANDLE THIS YOURSELF MOMO, RIGHT PAL?’

Status
Not open for further replies.