Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Zoro is fighting King, he carries a sword yes, but other than that he is the perfect opponent to Sanji considering their fighting style, plus Zoro cannot fly, he can just jump high.
Zoro might fight another commander and then join the fight against Kaido (possibly delivering a final blow).

believing oda's words over kurohime's post
:quest::hope:
really hard decision for me.
Trio of monsters doesnt mean Monster Trio. It's a fan term.

Dont dig yourself into a bigger hole
:king:.... further[/QUOTE]
"Trio of monsters doesnt mean Monster Trio. "
you went this low
:crazwhat:
you realize this is translated right so arguing on semantics as minor as this

exhibit A of what happens when folks dont want to accept their L in peace.
:jordanmf:

Provide a panel of this please
Zoro bowed down to Mihawk, with Mihawk saying that Zoro found a purpose greater than his own ambition. Which is, to be a good right hand man to Luffy. He was willing to give his own life for Luffy at TB. The vivre card also stated, that Zoro is now even more reliable as Luffy's right hand man than he already was. Commenting Luffy's CoC by saying he would expect that much from the man he follows. Telling Pica that his captain cannot be bothered with such a small fry and hence he is the one taking Pica on. It's so obvious at this point. What speaks for Zoro coming out stronger from the TS? Oh, yeah, he had his itsy bitsy eye cut.

Killer didn't have his main weapons too
and name another character who fainted due to stomach ache
And Zoro was down one weapon amd its a 2v1 and Zoro was starving

You mean like when luffy was found passed out by Sanji in WCI?

I don't understand, are you saying there isn't an sfx for Zoro being hungry in the exact panel of him passing out? Are you saying Oda did not put that in the manga?

Status
Not open for further replies.