Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory on this issue..
Luffy isn’t even gonna survive the second round.... let alone Zoro being able to have enough strength after fighting King. Same goes for Kid. So Oda has to have Kaido leaving Wano for some reason which could be to capture the ancient weapon Poseidon aka Shirahoshi, Caribou is obviously gonna tell Kaido somehow and that leaves Luffy and his team to fight Kaido go onto sea to catch up to him before reaching Shirahoshi...
Eh, I see Caribou somehow reaching Blackbeard and sharing that information with him, since he seems to be going after Pluton now and it makes sense if he'd try to control the other 2 ancient weapons. As of now, I don't see how introducing an unrelated factor into this already massive arc as a good thing.

If Oda ever make Apoo a part of the taking Kaido down team I'll riot
He doesn't deserve it, let him keep being his little servant :whitepress:
I feel you man
I hate the idea of someone getting credit for being part of the group of taking down a Yonko.. JUST BECAUSE he's supernova... while he had PLENTY OF TIMES to join the cause before they rally.... like how does he deserve that?

I feel you man
I hate the idea of someone getting credit for being part of the group of taking down a Yonko.. JUST BECAUSE he's supernova... while he had PLENTY OF TIMES to join the cause before they rally.... like how does he deserve that?
Apoo is playing the long game. Guaranteed he does something shocking that fucks a bunch of beasts pirates up. They aren't all the worst generation for nothing

Poor Kaido, he has to share his arc with Orochi and Big Mom lol.
Orochi is fire man!
What are you talking about!
A true villain
Not every villain needs to be cool, charismatic, and very powerful

A villain can be scumbag, hatable, coward, and weak, and STILL MAKES YOU OUTRAGED by the filthy stuff he did! He's doing a great job as a villain

He's the type of villain you "LOVE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF" and makes you want to see that happening!

Unlike the villains who some fans use the excuse of "you love to hate him" and use it on someone like Doflamingo.. when basically Doflamingo has a WHOLE FANDOM behind his ass... LOL
Like Doffy until this day his fans never let go of him! Why? because he was loved by fans instead of being hated... I mean sure.. I like him too.. but I really don't think that beating him is satisfactory...

Unlike Orochi... Stelly... Celestial Dragon (Mosgard during Fishman island arc) or (Charloss) the Guy Luffy beat... or what was his name.. the leader of CP9.. Spandam.... Dude those type of villains... truly make an arc!
They really make you just boil and wait for the moment someone beats the shit out of them LOL... so I consider them TOP TIER VILLAINS compared to the likes of Kaido/Doffy..etc.. who rally more fans than haters..

Plenty of time? I don't think he know the strawhats are here plus he dont know bout the samurai and minks and law
He knew about Kidd and Hawkins as his partners in alliance!
He knew Killer was forced to be fed smile
He was with Kaido before Kidd alliance happened even
He set them up them up with Kaido

Now... if he was like Hawkins... who joined AFTER Kaido beat them up... sure! he can join...

But him? screwing HIS FRIENDS AND ALLIES???

Fuck that... he doesn't deserve the whole "I turned side by last second and I got a win" and magically become on the winning team.. That's kind of bullshit

And look, by the way... I hate Kidd.. and I hate Law.. everybody here knows that I like Apoo more than those two characters... but I just don't want Apoo to become ally in this war... so it's not like I'm saying this because I hate him

It's just more interesting if he had his OWN path to follow... just because he will LOSE in this war...it doesn't mean that he will be killed and be done from the story... he can make a comeback in final war and choose a different path..

Like, if he was planning things secretly.. we would have at least found out from Hawkins after he lost to Law.. like Hawkins saying that Apoo and him are secretly working into freeing his partner Kidd/Killer and so on... But he never did ANY...
Like he's coming there to enjoy party.. DJ and Queen singing... living the life... and you're telling me he had something planned for Kaido?

BULLSHIT... If Oda does it.. I really will hate it... unlike someone like Drake for example... he made moves and freed Law from prison... you can see the difference here... between the two... someone is long-term as you said... but making moves to help alliance

Even informing Koby about Luffy still being imprisoned and no news of him getting out... etc.. so he's making something...
NOT FUCKING DANCING in party for Kaido LOL

Let's be real... Apoo joining alliance will be just Oda sucking up for "supernova" without him deserving the Win.. he just doesn't..

He knew about Kidd and Hawkins as his partners in alliance!
He knew Killer was forced to be fed smile
He was with Kaido before Kidd alliance happened even
He set them up them up with Kaido

Now... if he was like Hawkins... who joined AFTER Kaido beat them up... sure! he can join...

But him? screwing HIS FRIENDS AND ALLIES???

Fuck that... he doesn't deserve the whole "I turned side by last second and I got a win" and magically become on the winning team.. That's kind of bullshit

And look, by the way... I hate Kidd.. and I hate Law.. everybody here knows that I like Apoo more than those two characters... but I just don't want Apoo to become ally in this war... so it's not like I'm saying this because I hate him

It's just more interesting if he had his OWN path to follow... just because he will LOSE in this war...it doesn't mean that he will be killed and be done from the story... he can make a comeback in final war and choose a different path..

Like, if he was planning things secretly.. we would have at least found out from Hawkins after he lost to Law.. like Hawkins saying that Apoo and him are secretly working into freeing his partner Kidd/Killer and so on... But he never did ANY...
Like he's coming there to enjoy party.. DJ and Queen singing... living the life... and you're telling me he had something planned for Kaido?

BULLSHIT... If Oda does it.. I really will hate it... unlike someone like Drake for example... he made moves and freed Law from prison... you can see the difference here... between the two... someone is long-term as you said... but making moves to help alliance

Even informing Koby about Luffy still being imprisoned and no news of him getting out... etc.. so he's making something...
NOT FUCKING DANCING in party for Kaido LOL

Let's be real... Apoo joining alliance will be just Oda sucking up for "supernova" without him deserving the Win.. he just doesn't..
You made a mistake Kidd was never his friend tho lol he was just playing him but yea........

You made a mistake Kidd was never his friend tho lol he was just playing him but yea........
But you get the point!
You have to "put work.. effort" to be part of the underdog team who will win in the end...
Don't just come at the very end and say.... okay.. I switched side.. whooowho!
That's just bullshit...

Like imagine if the war is going intense... and when the enemy sees the tide is shifting for the alliance favor.. we see someone like Jack the drought says... okay... I will switch sides... and be on the winning team
FUCK THAT... LOL... Let both Kaido and the alliance squash this bastard LOL.. he doesn't deserve it LOL

So.. in reality.. if Oda made Apoo join late.. he just is pandering to the "supernova" honestly...

Capone?
1- Pekoms hinted at Capone going against BM.
2- Bobbins got shot by his crew.
3- He was the planner for assassination plot.
4- He formed the alliance.

Drake?
1- Freed Law and Law hinted that he has some larger plan
2- He is a member if "Sword" of the navy
3- He was talking to Koby that situation is bad about BM and Kaido alliance.
4- Also his dialog to Koby hinted that he is on Luffy's side if he escaped the prison (which goes back to freeing Law)

Hawkins?
1- He looked miserable with his dialog with Law.. felt like he had no choice but to submit to Kaido
2- He envy Law's alliance with SH Luffy... as he said that things are going better for them with no betrayel

So... AT LEAST Hawkins has some seeds that can sprouts and give you a promising turn of event to him siding with allies

Apoo?
completely the opposite in everything LOL.. so yeah.. better stay enemy at this late stage in the game LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.