Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Oda I will drop this fucking shit of a series after this chapter
You just ruined my excitement for the battle i have never seen more inconsistency in manga maybe with the exception of fairytail
Luffy takes 11 hours of beating from a dude that lol diffs Ichigi who is veteran level and Appo who is below F6 one shots Luffy
Why should i even take Kaido vs Luffy seroiusly anymore?
Fuck man i thought Dressrosa and Wcl are bad but Wano is so much worse we are 70 chapters in and nothing good the only good chapters of Wano were those that were outside it + some of Oden's Fb

I have no doubt anymore that Kingdom shits on one piece it's officially my new favorite manga
Why so salty..... man both are fine Luffy is fine like Zoro! Calm down BOYS!!!

Are people still trying to tell me that Oda wouldn't let Zoro kill or severely wound Kaidou after this?

Seriously. Luffy, who supposedly surpassed YC1 level was just getting two shotted by a supernova that wants a veteran rank.

The power system is on it's knees. Gosh, don't bring any admiral into this Oda. At this point I'm legit scared
Just wait for it. They will get the same treatment :steef:

come one, I'm not talking just about you, i talking about all the people here who got offended when someone bashing their favourite character and take it too seriously like it was a personal attck or something, that's including sanji fanboy.

do you seriously think I'm serious about all the zoro bashing and sanji wanking? no, I'm not, I'm just here to have fun and have discussion about one piece and its characters (including bashing, wanking and trolling)
i just feel sorry to whoever got offended when people doesn't like their favourite character, and that happened, because they took this cartoon character too seriously that its affecting them on personal level when people insulting them:feelscryingman:
What a pathetic excuse,who are you to speak in such a condescending manner ? Do you think you are above people who developed emontional attachment to a character ? Get over yourself,you are not fooling anyone.You can't just say you are having fun,bashing wanking,trolling and then say people who gets serious deserve pity from you.You are no less pathetic.Thats is extremely pretentious and condescending.

I think people are misunderstanding something about Apoo's DF. Since it's based on sound you can't really use Future Sight to predict where he's gonna attack you, you can't evade sound. It's also even a possibility that Armement wouldn't protect you and that it launches internal attack on the body.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jokes aside. As neither Luffy nor Zoro fan. This is literally garbage.

Oda wrote himself into a corner by giving Luffy an OP ability and now he needs to illogically shut it down for the plot.

1.5 billion man and his Vice captain, who are supposed to take down the WSC and his strongest underling. ( King bounty may even be more than 1.5 bill). Got taken down by a single attack from freaking Apoo!

Someone need to convince Oda that his fans grown up, they are not 12 y.o anymore.
Exactly bro exactly. :cheers:
The problems lays in JUMP editors I think as much as funny it will sound FT author wanted to kill of few characters for the plot but editors told him not to because the sales of the toys and etc will slow down xDDDDDDD. What I mean by that is that JUMP editors destroys Oda's ideas and force him to do what will sell more cuz stupid 12 yo Japan bakas will not buy another volume if Luffy and friend did not beat enemy with power of friendship.

Hmmn...what do y'all think the chances are for all 3 of Luffy, Zoro and Kidd getting captured? Those numbers are too much and they are basically surrounded so much so that Zoro chooses to retreat and they haven't even encountered the actual big guns yet...lolz. Plus, we still have a lot of events on the schedule for the festival so I'm thinking that maybe they get captured and then festival continues before shit goes ham a second time.
If this means we get more focus on others I'm okay with that, Luffy and Zoro are guaaranteed to shine later anyway. Although I doubt it since Luffy and Kid already a part of the arc captured

Hmmn...what do y'all think the chances are for all 3 of Luffy, Zoro and Kidd getting captured? Those numbers are too much and they are basically surrounded so much so that Zoro chooses to retreat and they haven't even encountered the actual big guns yet...lolz. Plus, we still have a lot of events on the schedule for the festival so I'm thinking that maybe they get captured and then festival continues before shit goes ham a second time.
90% chance they lose at this point. The whole announcement with Kaido and the celebration with the Rocks alliance is something I can't see NOT happening, even with an army gunning for Kaido/Orochi. Somehow Luffy and the rest will get wrecked, the rest of the ceremony happens, then something changes to allow the fights to happen (either a small timeskip while everyone is captured or someone arrives to save the day idk). I don't see battles just up and starting after all this talk about looking for Yamato and an important announcment with him.

PLUS, Kaido has something important to ask the Scabbards after he captures them, this was setup a few chapters ago.

Remember, Caesar manage to knockout Luffy too because of the effect of his DF even though in terms of fighting power, Luffy is vastly superior. That's because the elements of their abilities can bypass certain barriers. Also, during the Sabaody Archipelago Arc, Apoo manage to cut Kizaru into half and a non-Logia would have died from such attack.

Story wise that should happen.

They are simply to close to the big dogs already .

And I doubt commanders or Kaido fight will start in 10 chapters.

Them getting captured seems like the optimal thing plot wise.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What a pathetic excuse,who are you to speak in such a condescending manner ? Do you think you are above people who developed emontional attachment to a character ? Get over yourself,you are not fooling anyone.You can't just say you are having fun,bashing wanking,trolling and then say people who gets serious deserve pity from you.You are no less pathetic.Thats is extremely pretentious and condescending.
There’s no getting through to certain people here, man...lotta stones being thrown in this glass house.

Jokes aside. As neither Luffy nor Zoro fan. This is literally garbage.

Oda wrote himself into a corner by giving Luffy an OP ability and now he needs to illogically shut it down for the plot.

1.5 billion man and his Vice captain, who are supposed to take down the WSC and his strongest underling. ( King bounty may even be more than 1.5 bill). Got taken down by a single attack from freaking Apoo!

Someone need to convince Oda that his fans grown up, they are not 12 y.o anymore.
TO BE FAIR, Luffy never mastered FS at all, it worked for him only a few times and then he had to use Snakeman to finish the job on Katakuri. IDK why we expect him to use FS at a level to where Katakuri was using it.

Luffy doesn't even know how to use awakening, an ability the last 2 villains showed off. Watch him not even use this advanced CoA right.

Status
Not open for further replies.