Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's why they shouldn't be happy. Marco is here to stalemate Big Mom and gives time to luffy and the others to defeat Beast Pirates. Whose gonna stop her if marco fight king ? Think before speaking...
I would love a quick clash between them just for fans purpose but nothing more than that.
Imagine this Neko's ship arrive at the bay and King tries to attack them and from outta nowhere RKO! ( sorry I like WWE )
From outta nowhere, Marco kicks him or something, and King is like MARCO THE PHOENIX!!!

Although I would like Luffy to destroy Queen ( for disrespecting Luffy lol)and then go for Kaido's head....Luffy beating Queen would actually be a waste xD.... I hope some other SH or SHs have the fight of their lives and defeat him....
Similar to Blueno in EL, destroying one of the Tobi Roppo will be enough to hype up Luffy's new Haki powers imo......

S

SinOfGreed

Although I would like Luffy to destroy Queen ( for disrespecting Luffy lol)and then go for Kaido's head....Luffy beating Queen would actually be a waste xD.... I hope some other SH or SHs have the fight of their lives and defeat him....
Similar to Blueno in EL, destroying Tobi Roppo will be enough to hype up Luffy's new Haki powers imo......
Switch Queen with Jack and I'm 100% down. That way we get Zoro vs King too.

Status
Not open for further replies.