Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"creative"
Yeah drawing random blobs of turd and shitting out ink represents real creativity

I quickly whipped out paint and drew this.

Say hello to former Sweet Commander of BMP Mr Mrs GetbbbbuuttfuckDDD

If this was actually canon, it would still be third best BMP design after Big Mom herself and Katakuri
Why don't you quote me so I can answer you?

Creativity is Bobbin's calambur, Cracker's polysemy, Daifuku's conceptual analogy, Tamago's whole integration of his inspirations and the visual rhetorics expressing them, Mont-d'Or's irony, Perospero's hyperbole...

Now, where is the smartness and creativity among the Beast Pirates? Jack's visual simile, Queen's metonymy, Kaido's symbolism maybe, with a very few more examples far from the inventiveness of the Big Mom Pirates.

But sure, if you think that you're winning this with a mocking sketch then good for you, I guess. As I said I'm far from ignoring my stuff here and you will need something better than that to debate the issue. I'm not even sure you know what "creativity" means.

J

Jo_Ndule

@Jiihad

I have Marco> King

But let's be real

Let us first see how Marco and King fare against High tiers
Will they win or dominate... What diff?

Awakened Kata low diffed g4 Luffy pré fs (high high tier)
Yami Teach Upper mid diff Ace (high high tier)

If King/Marco can low/mid diff à high high tier , I'll rate them equal to Yami Teach or even Near Kata.

Creativity is Bobbin's calambur, Cracker's polysemy, Daifuku's conceptual analogy, Tamago's whole integration of his inspirations and the visual rhetorics expressing them, Mont-d'Or's irony, Perospero's hyperbole...

Now, where is the smartness and creativity among the Beast Pirates? Jack's visual simile, Queen's metonymy, Kaido's symbolism maybe, with a very few more examples far from the inventiveness of the Big Mom Pirates.

But sure, if you think that you're winning this with a mocking sketch then good for you, I guess. As I said I'm far from ignoring my stuff here and you will need something better than that to debate the issue. I'm not even sure you know what "creativity" means.
He's just trolling. Ignore him lol.

So Weevil fucked Marco up or why had he a change in mind?

And well Queen is going down soon

Now the match ups are so unpredictable that it is cool

About Big Mom pirates. You tell me their were sitting for 2 weeks on their ass never climbing the water fall even after the alliance was official

The overrated Katakuri would high diff Marco
Marco hasn’t done anything impressive besides get punched by Garp
Well, he was the 2nd person to have shown stopping Kizaru ever. Its a big deal. The problem with WB's Commanders is that they were honestly revealed and "defeated" (not Vista) too early by Admirals. It makes them seem weak in retrospect, but we have yet to see their full capability, which makes me excited for this arc. Hopefully at least Vista and Joz are there too, because we really need more than Marco to show off the WB pirates more than they even got at Marineford.

Elaborate on these please and please tell me how that shows they don't look like shit aesthetically?

Enemies Yesterday, are friend tomorrow

Marco and Kizaru clashing with King and katakuri I'm caling this out

Marco vs King is obvious match up since the moment King showed up

Kizaru vs Katakuri was obvious speculation by fandom because of "Light speed vs Future sight"
Post automatically merged:

F*ck blue bird marco the only thing I excited from WB is the long life reunion between izo and kiku :blush::blush::amazing::amazing::steef::steef:

The brothers will fuck up beast pirates brutally..
Brothers are about to fuck up Beast Pirates Brothers (Pageone and Ulti)

1. Ben Beckman/Marco
2. Katakuri
3. Shiryu/King

Though Shiryu EOS will be 1.

Ben has portrayal as being pretty close to Shanks; the moon and the sun. Marco also has very good portrayal as being considered one of those forces along the other Yonkos that could potentially stop Blackbeard. With him having good performance in Marineford and being the right hand man of a PK level guy.

You could argue "what can Marco/Ben do against FS". But due to FS being pretty rare in the OP world, it would be odd to assume that no one without FS can lay a hand on Katakuri. I assume Marco will compensate it with CoA and speed.

I have both Marco and Ben as low top tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.