Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What the ACTUAL fuck...she can create enough hands to jerk you off, finger your butthole, AND give your ear a Wet Willie all at once. These children have no idea how fun self-exploration can be, they couldn’t handle a woman like that.

QUICK EVERYONE LIKE THIS BEFORE THE MODS DELETE IT!!!
Everyone who liked this post - you are under arrest for being too horny on main :endthis:

T

The Penguin

Now just from design its clear that Yamato is not bad (shackles), so its interesting if the Ace even exists within Kaido's crew.

Basically:

- Kaido is the Ace (not yet mentioned as such)
- The Ace exists and is not yet at the party (is the PH character possibly)
- The Ace does not exist at all and for some reason, Oda left the value out.
Yeah, but this guy must show up even if he is not the ACE. This is getting a bit complicated.

Yamato kinda reminds of Zuko from Avatar. Zuko was a good guy unlike his father and he ended up rebelling against him. At one point, he saved Aang and he was wearing an oni mask when he did so.
It took long for Zuko to become a better person, to realize the error of his ways and to rebel against his father.
And he was not a good guy yet when saving Aang as the Blue Spirit.

Like I said, alliance is way too stacked with High Tiers numerically.

We gotta have these low iq fights...and Marco, Inuarashi and Izo (who I've always had ~ Perospero) aren't even here yet.

:steef:if Ulti after getting hit, reverts back to human form then she lost.

I've been saying it
Kaido>= BM
Kata > Yamato
Smoothie >= King
Cracker > Queen
Pero ~< Jack
Snack > WhoWho
Oven ~ Sasaki
Daifuku =< Drake >~ P1
Compote ~ Black Maria/Ulti
Were you touched in the head or something?

How can you casually says that Smoothie >= King when the said Smoothie while accompanied by Peros, Daifuku, and a bunch of BM pirates were afraid to enter Wano because they were afraid of King?
:kaidowhat:

Yeah, but this guy must show up even if he is not the ACE. This is getting a bit complicated.
Only thing I'm worried about is Oda just simply made a throwaway silhouette during PH for Kaido himself (didn't finalize his design), other than this the possibility is still there because nobody has yet to be called "Ace" in Kaido's crew. The Ace value is normally the most functionally important value in many card games. it would be weird of Oda left it out.

Granted, Yamato could still be called "Ace" even if he's good and we just don't know yet.

I acknowledge that he's strong.

But this don't put him over calamities either yet.

It was an sneak attack from what we see so far which as we know don't help at all to gauge the lvl of someone.
Indeed. So far I have no reason to not believe that one slash (possibly enhanced with fire) from King's blade can't knock one of the Flying Six out.

Status
Not open for further replies.