Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 986: My Name

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Pedro’s grave was right next to Yasu’s is kinda telling. Unless Yasu is somehow alive too lol
It's One Piece.

I will be sceptical about them until this wole Wano Arc is over and the SHs have sailed on to the next island. If Yasu and Pedro still haven't returned by then, I will start to believe they are dead.

Younger people forget that the older readers have experienced this stuff over and over again.

Igaram - "died" in Whiskey Peak and then miraculously returned at the end of the Alabasta saga.
Pell - "died" in a nuke explosion and then miraculously returned at the end of the Alabasta saga.
Pagaya (Conis' dad) - "died" to Enel's huge ass lightning bolt and then returned at the end of Skypiea.
Bellamy - "died" to Sarkiss' sword slash (controlled by Doflamingo) and then returned in Dressrosa.
Mr.2 - "died" by staying behind (Magellan specifically made it clear, that he will go for the kill) and then returned in a coverstory.
Sabo - "died" in a huge explosion by getting shot down and then returned in Dressrosa.
all the marines on PH - "died" by Caesar's gas and then were just casually rescued at the end of PH.
Law - "died" by getting shot three times at point blank range and later by getting his arm torn off - easily returned both times.
Moscato - "died" by BM stealing his lifespan and then randomly returned at the end of WCI.
Pound - "died" by Pound slashing his neck point blank and then randomly returned completely fine in the current coverstory.

Outside of Ace and WB, we still haven't had one single confirmed death outside of flashbacks.

Zoro fans: Zoro will fight Kaido

3 fodder gifters: Not today sir

:shame:
Pathetic trolling . It’s very obvious that the worst generation members plus Yamato will take out kaido as you can see by odas continued grouping of them together . The scabbards screaming snatch and kaidos ptsd to swords is basically another confirmation. Keep trolling just know it’s going to backfire on you very soon.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
One very little fun fact:

Luffy calls Yamato "Yama-O" after the explosion, which is him trying to respect her wish of being treated like Oden (as a male). He does the same to Law for example ("Tra-O"), it's something you address males with.

Yamato immediately corrects him and tells him "It's Ya-Ma-To!", basically telling him that she doesn't want to be treated like a male anymore.
Is it though? Imo I don't think it was meant to be that deep, she was just correcting the name "yamao" to "yamato"... you know, it's not like she is gonna instantly guess "hey wait a sec, which character did you use for the 'o' sound? was it the kanji for male or??"
:smithnie:

F

Fallen Prince

It's One Piece.

I will be sceptical about them until this wole Wano Arc is over and the SHs have sailed on to the next island. If Yasu and Pedro still haven't returned by then, I will start to believe they are dead.

Younger people forget that the older readers have experienced this stuff over and over again.

Igaram - "died" in Whiskey Peak and then miraculously returned at the end of the Alabasta saga.
Pell - "died" in a nuke explosion and then miraculously returned at the end of the Alabasta saga.
Pagaya (Conis' dad) - "died" to Enel's huge ass lightning bolt and then returned at the end of Skypiea.
Bellamy - "died" to Sarkiss' sword slash (controlled by Doflamingo) and then returned in Dressrosa.
Mr.2 - "died" by staying behind (Magellan specifically made it clear, that he will go for the kill) and then returned in a coverstory.
Sabo - "died" in a huge explosion by getting shot down and then returned in Dressrosa.
all the marines on PH - "died" by Caesar's gas and then were just casually rescued at the end of PH.
Law - "died" by getting shot three times at point blank range and later by getting his arm torn off - easily returned both times.
Moscato - "died" by BM stealing his lifespan and then randomly returned at the end of WCI.
Pound - "died" by Pound slashing his neck point blank and then randomly returned completely fine in the current coverstory.

Outside of Ace and WB, we still haven't had one single confirmed death outside of flashbacks.
Soon scabbards grave incoming.

Kaido gifts momo with dead body of kinemon.:milaugh:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
It's One Piece.

I dunno man, Yasu was riddled with bullets on screen. Plus it led to a nice character moment from Zoro. It’s pretty safe to say he’s dead, given how fatal bullets are in the series.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yea if you have seen a panel of someone spying on jinbei and robin when they arrived. It does seem like someone is helping yamato or i really dont think she would have had any ideahe was in onigashima.
She was move freely in Onigashima, like i said its just an explosive handcuffs, the handcuffs just make her cant leave Onigashima.

Status
Not open for further replies.