Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 986: My Name

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very hard time believing Oda would kill one single scabbard, but they do have a lot of death flags and Oda seems more eager to kill in the New World so who knows.
I do hope Kaido give them one of the most brutal beating in the series to truly show what is the world's strongest creature. Don't have them being KO for 10 minutes and able to fight like nothing happened 8 chapters later:few:

S

SinOfGreed

Zolo vs 5 gifters kidd vs a whole room of beast pirates. K bro, and who’s smiling there. Oh right kidd, while zolo looks like he’s just had his end of arc fight lmfao :gokulaugh:
Kid has Killer helping him and is still bleeding. Zoro is doing it on his own. Both are wrecking their enemies

A smile doesn't mean shit, that's just Kid's personality. You clearly have a hate boner for Zoro

Neither should be slated since the panels show them wrecking their enemies.

I just find it hypocritical that Zoro is getting shit but Kid who is supposed to be stronger (and has help) isn't
I just find there is no point in shitting on both of them....I believe the gifters as a whole can make expend some energy and it was not a bad deal....the yonko group are supposed to look threatening.....

S

SinOfGreed

I just find there is no point in shitting on both of them....I believe the gifters as a whole can make expend some energy and it was not a bad deal....the yonko group are supposed to look threatening.....
Well yeah I agree but the problem is people singling out Zoro when in reality neither should get slated. They're both gonna do crazy shit in the upcoming chapters so i don't get why people are gassing over these panels

Kid has Killer helping him and is still bleeding. Zoro is doing it on his own. Both are wrecking their enemies

A smile doesn't mean shit, that's just Kid's personality. You clearly have a hate boner for Zoro
Ya they divided the job, it’s still a heck of a lot more than 5 gifters breh.
No I’m just poking fun at you, chin up. I know what’s up. They all fine :smithnie:

[CITAÇÃO = "Drachenblut, post: 579961, membro: 870"] KAZI Iz Iz beAsT, em um vs VEle SEMPRE GANHA.

Kaido: "merda, eu estou com medo, eles me lembram oden".

Ri muito. Todos finalmente terão que concordar que o kaido é forte. Mas não o mais forte. Esse cara tem muito hype.

Espero que o wano termine rapidamente. Só para que esse hype kaido finalmente termine no fandom. 🤲🙏

E não, as bainhas não derrotam o kaido. Eles talvez nem o arranhem.
A questão é que ele não é um deus da guerra destemido, que quer morrer. NOPE. [/ CITAÇÕES]

shut up, noob
Post automatically merged:

Kaido has traits of '' kindness '', I don't think he's afraid of oden, he just respects it.

Who are you, you clown? If you can't accept that there are different opinions, then go to your mum and cry. So just like you said, "shut up, noob".

There are people 🙄

Zolo vs 5 gifters kidd vs a whole room of beast pirates. K bro, and who’s smiling there. Oh right kidd, while zolo looks like he’s just had his end of arc fight lmfao :gokulaugh:
▪Kidd turned into a bloody pulp despite having Killer's help:gokulaugh::gokulaugh: and what ?? Against waiters while Zoro said Smile df users are coming after the other so he fought them before and others are coming alone :goyea:

Nitoryo Zoro panted after fighting gifters and he got hyped and was asked to join the beast pirates which based on strength they are impressed with his strength despite knowing killing and capturing him will make them fight for tobi roppo seat whereas kidd panted with killer's help who complained about the hard situation against waiters who never asked them to join them and they aren't impressed with their strength and they clowned them not to mention kidd started to sneakattack them .:amazing::gokulaugh:

▪Kidd turned into a bloody pulp despite having Killer's help:gokulaugh::gokulaugh: and what ?? Against waiters while Zoro said Smile df users are coming after the other so he fought them before and others are coming alone :goyea:

Nitoryo Zoro panted after fighting gifters and he got hyped and was asked to join the beast pirates which based on strength they are impressed with his strength despite knowing killing and capturing him will make them fight for tobi roppo seat whereas kidd panted with killer's help who complained about the hard situation against waiters who never asked them to join them and they aren't impressed with their strength and they clowned them not to mention kidd started to sneakattack them .:amazing::gokulaugh:

Kanjuro was really fodder as some people claim that disappointing :josad:Kaido and the Calamities goin back bounce especially King you kata fanboys goin learn one these days and PAGE ONE IS MISSING YALL CONNECT THE DOTS FOLKS :sanmoji:
That’s lord katakuri for you, fool. And he would’ve styled all over the scabbards.
Lmfao at king getting his weapon shot off his hands by fucking izo :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

People are shitting on Zoro, King, and Kaido now LOL:luffylaugh:
Kaido saw his former gay lover oden come back from the dead coming in for that booty. You see, kaido was the bottom in the relationship but always wanted to be the top. Couldn’t do it because of odens chadness. Only after he died could he accomplish his power top dreams.
You could imagine his buttclenching dread after he thought he saw oden coming in again for his next butt reaming :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.