Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems super obvious that next chapter we’re going to see that Kaidou’s unharmed. Even though Kinemon and Denjiro stabbed/slashed at him, we don’t see any blood drawn, at least not yet.

J

Jo_Ndule

:gokulaugh:look at Zoro fanboys

Zoro fighting gifters still... Hasnt met à Yonko in his life yet
King looking trash

They are taking Ls...
:milaugh: you can bash Kidd like you want, both boring characters aren't looking good since the party started

"calamities will beat retainers" lol they couldn't KO them 20 years ago... King can't ko Raizou but he will beatf not just current Kawa but 2 retainers at once? Lol

I mean the way they handled Gear 3. Yamato defended it fine while Page One would get murdered if Ulti Didn't help him.

Needs to see more feat of Yamato if her durability is also good. Since she inherites Kaido's bloodline I think she should be durable but need to see future chapter before judging.
Page One would get murdered? I doubt it....Luffy was about to use Gear 4 on ulti because "her powers too strong" and page one has a better and stronger devil fruit than Ulti.

Lol Katakuri stopped Luffy, he didn't get blocked and had himself shot away by Izo lol

It was Brook who broke the picture and, Luffy was supposed to do it and he failed coz of Kata.

It took Capone Pedro Jinbei to try stop Casual base Kata... Kata still trashed Luffy lol While it takes Izo and Kawa to make King a joke.

Background characters can't even do a thing
Kata remains Goat of commanders
The slowest form of gear :denzimote:

:gokulaugh:look at Zoro fanboys

Zoro fighting gifters still... Hasnt met à Yonko in his life yet
King looking trash

They are taking Ls...
:milaugh: you can bash Kidd like you want, both boring characters aren't looking good since the party started

"calamities will beat retainers" lol they couldn't KO them 20 years ago... King can't ko Raizou but he will beatf not just current Kawa but 2 retainers at once? Lol
Did you see episode 934, Zoro fanboys winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.