Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Accept the truth that Mihawk eats Kaido and Big Mom for dinner.
If he eats Big Mom it's because he figured that old roast beef was relatively safer than the life or death wheel.

But seriously, fuck that guy. He means nothing in Wano. Even Kinemon already has a better feat than drawing even against a YC. In the spoiler thread you mentioned doing a bet where you were forced to argue bullshit if the other guy won, and I feel like you must have made a similar bet in the past and lost in order to get here.

Not saying it did. But sober Kaido speed blitzes the fuck out G4. He's a whole different kind of fighter.

And do you honestly think just because Kaido was hurt it means anything? Lesser characters can survive attacks 1000s of times stronger. Getting past Kaido's durability is just the tip of the iceberg. It's going to take an absurd amount of high end attacks to put this guy down.
One just need to see how fresh Kaido is looking at the end of chapter, wounds already disappeared.

Honestly can't wait to see the Sulong transformation next chapter. And it looks like all the Minks are there. Someone made an interesting speculation in the spoiler thread that Kaido might destroy the Moon to stop the transformation. I don't know if I subscribe to that too much, but Oda does love to draw his parallels to Dragon Ball every so often. Would definitely be crazy if it happened.

All in all chapter was fire. It's going to be a long two weeks.
Enel about to get low diffed

If he eats Big Mom it's because he figured that old roast beef was relatively safer than the life or death wheel.

But seriously, fuck that guy. He means nothing in Wano. Even Kinemon already has a better feat than drawing even against a YC. In the spoiler thread you mentioned doing a bet where you were forced to argue bullshit if the other guy won, and I feel like you must have made a similar bet in the past and lost in order to get here.
I had a similar bet with @Jiihad and Bakura (apparently not on WG) and I am pretty sure I am winning so far.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can't stop fucking laughing at Kaido bleeding.

I don't care if he murders Scabbards one-shot next chapter.

This is fucking hilarious.

WB GOT STABBED BY SQUARDO AND BLEED. KAIDO WOULD NEVER DO THAT HE'S IN HIS PRIME AND HIS SCALES ARE UNPENETRABLE.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

This is the dream Mihawk will experience after being hit by a single Thunder Bagua.
There is a better chance of me winning a billion dollar lottery than there is of Kaido touching Mihawk before dying lmao
Mihawk is literally so overpowred, he can kill Kaido by accidentally swinging his sword. He has to make sure Kaido doesn't die by mistake like he had to make sure Luffy and Vista didn't die.

Frankly it's rather cheap that Kaido was injured so quickly and early in the raid and by the Scabbards even if it was to hype advanced Coa.

But make no mistake while it's already an exploit to injure Kaido the true difficulty with him it's to make him stay down, it's surely not like Mr1 who was defeated as soon as Zoro learnt how to cut steel, Kaido has certainely a lot of endurance and badassery to show and he may be an Awakened Zoan user in addition.

Same for his Calamities who are most likely Awakened Zoans too, especially Ancient Zoans ones.

The situation may not look bad for the alliance but Kaido, Big Mom and the rest of the foes have not counter-attacked yet and neither Kaido, Big Mom or the Calamities and Flying Six have shown their true power yet.

Similar to the Fire Festival things are soon going to change and the alliance will find itself cornered and in a desesperate situation like at the Tea Party of Big Mom until the Tamatebakko bomb saved them from extermination.

There is a better chance of me winning a billion dollar lottery than there is of Kaido touching Mihawk before dying lmao
Mihawk is literally so overpowred, he can kill Kaido by accidentally swinging his sword. He has to make sure Kaido doesn't die by mistake like he had to make sure Luffy and Vista didn't die.
Lmao, Kaido's speed feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mihawk's speed feats... Come back to me when Mihawk is capable of tagging preskip Luffy. :cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Frankly it's rather cheap that Kaido was injured so quickly and early in the raid and by the Scabbards even if it was to hype advanced Coa.

But make no mistake while it's already an exploit to injure Kaido the true difficulty with him it's to make him stay down, it's surely not like Mr1 who was defeated as soon as Zoro learnt how to cut steel, Kaido has certainely a lot of endurance and badassery to show and he may be an Awakened Zoan user in addition.

Same for his Calamities who are most likely Awakened Zoans too, especially Ancient Zoans ones.

The situation may not look bad for the alliance but Kaido, Big Mom and the rest of the foes have not counter-attacked yet and neither Kaido, Big Mom or the Calamities and Flying Six have shown their true power yet.

Similar to the Fire Festival things are soon going to change and the alliance will find itself cornered and in a desesperate situation like at the Tea Party of Big Mom until the Tamatebakko bomb saved them from extermination.
On land, on air:wellwell::wellwell::wellwell::wellwell::wellwell:

PRIME KAIDO WOULD NEVER GET STABBED LIKE WB DID.

Status
Not open for further replies.