Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is the will.
if you think kaido is knocking someone as strong as doffy out with coc
you are truly deluded.
kaido should try and knock out raizo first.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato has 0 reactions to Big Mom whatsoever so we can come back to "Who is Yamato's mom?" theory.

Shall we come back to Kaido and Toki thing?:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:
NOOOO

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
if you think kaido is knocking someone as strong as doffy out with coc
you are truly deluded.
kaido should try and knock out raizo first.
Post automatically merged:

NOOOO
He's delusional.

Big Mom CoC couldn't even knock out someone like Smoothie.

Shanks couldn't knock out Marco and Jozu ( with this one people think that Doffy is stronger so you know the case ).

CoC shouldn't be able to knock out people on Vet level not even talking about Commanders.

Yamato has 0 reactions to Big Mom whatsoever so we can come back to "Who is Yamato's mom?" theory.

Shall we come back to Kaido and Toki thing?:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:
Not that this matters, but I wouldn't expect Yamato to know who she is. Additionally, she was turned around, distracted by Ulti. It would have to be BM that would recognize her, though I'd assume she would have here even if her back was turned.

Point in case you are probably right. Not sure who the mother could or would be. I guess we'll find out in Kaido's flashback.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not that this matters, but I wouldn't expect Yamato to know who she is. Additionally, she was turned around, distracted by Ulti. It would have to be BM that would recognize her, though I'd assume she would have here even if her back was turned.

Point in case you are probably right. Not sure who the mother could or would be. I guess we'll find out in Kaido's flashback.
Let's hope it's not Trollkin Bakkin:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.