Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Original 106.101 updated his blogpost:

Queen wants to kill, Drake.
Who's who wants to kill Drake.

Who's & Queen want to murder --> Drake

(This is 100% confirmed real)
Well if it is true, it was obvious it'd turn out to be Drake for reasons mentioned before
It's probably Drake. Who's Who and Sasaki have always been grouped together as the one who doesn't follow orders, so i believe that Queen would have wanted to get rid of both of them instead of just one if it had anything to do with personal beef.

Besides, it doesn't seem like it was something new. They have been aiming for that since quite a while. Here however, Queen seemed to have picked up on someone who he wants very hard to get rid off, which implies to me that he noticed something unusual, which might be related to the discovery of Drake being a double spy

It also works for Drake to be drawn out now judging by the trend Oda started with the worst gen who worked for Kaido

- Hawkins' had to be taken care off before Onigashima for him not to be an enemy during the Onigashima battle
- Now it's Apoo's turn to be highlighted

So it's probably the right time for Drake to be drawn out too
Time for Drake to kick his ass :sadgrin:

I didn't expect Who's Who to target Drake as well though :choppawhat:

Bogard

You can't win
Original 106.101 updated his blogpost:

Queen wants to kill, Drake.
Who's who wants to kill Drake.

Who's & Queen want to murder --> Drake

(This is 100% confirmed real)
Well if it is true, it was obvious it'd turn out to be Drake for reasons mentioned before
It's probably Drake. Who's Who and Sasaki have always been grouped together as the one who doesn't follow orders, so i believe that Queen would have wanted to get rid of both of them instead of just one if it had anything to do with personal beef.

Besides, it doesn't seem like it was something new. They have been aiming for that since quite a while. Here however, Queen seemed to have picked up on someone who he wants very hard to get rid off, which implies to me that he noticed something unusual, which might be related to the discovery of Drake being a double spy

It also works for Drake to be drawn out now judging by the trend Oda started with the worst gen who worked for Kaido

- Hawkins' had to be taken care off before Onigashima for him not to be an enemy during the Onigashima battle
- Now it's Apoo's turn to be highlighted

So it's probably the right time for Drake to be drawn out too
Time for Drake to kick his ass :sadgrin:

I didn't expect Who's Who to target Drake as well though :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.