Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really dr all over again
Just like how Law and Luffy were getting stalled by the ennemies before facing Doffy..the same happen here with Luffy and Zoro
I remember someone on reddit being super adamant (back when OP was at like 930 chapters) that we would get to the main fights by like Chapter 960. Then when 960 came around we got a 12 chapter flashback lol. 30 chapters later, here we are:jay-he:

Its definitely a product of having so many characters, but what can you do. DR only had 3 Supernova, this arc has 8. That should tell people a lot. Imagine the final arc lol

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Well they are in the fucking New World and doing stuff like this while they were during preparations for attacking a Yonko is a bad idea + he basically made Luffy catch Big Moms attention and make her come to Wano and basically alliance fight 2 Yonko because of Sanji's stupid decisions followed by Luffy?
How is Sanji being blackmailed to go his fault? Should he let the people he care about die? And wasn't luffy the one who stupidly picked the fight with Big Mom? Due to luffy's actions the big mom pirates showed up at Dresrossa and forced half the crew to flee to zou.

How is Sanji being blackmailed to go his fault? Should he let the people he care about die? And wasn't luffy the one who stupidly picked the fight with Big Mom? Due to luffy's actions the big mom pirates showed up at Dresrossa and forced half the crew to flee to zou.
BigMom pirates came for Caesar

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy going after Sanji made it only worse for the crew. I mean it looked like it.

Now I don't think Big Mom or her incompetent children pose any threat to the alliance.

Katakuri is not even on Wano.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Luffy going after Sanji made it only worse for the crew. I mean it looked like it.

Now I don't think Big Mom or her incompetent children pose any threat to the alliance.

I personally don't view it like that but to each their own.

Sanji should have expected that Luffy would come for him. It was obvious right. They together with all other SH declared a fucking war against entire world just to save Robin.

I remember someone on reddit being super adamant (back when OP was at like 930 chapters) that we would get to the main fights by like Chapter 960. Then when 960 came around we got a 12 chapter flashback lol. 30 chapters later, here we are:jay-he:

Its definitely a product of having so many characters, but what can you do. DR only had 3 Supernova, this arc has 8. That should tell people a lot. Imagine the final arc lol

i always hear the talk about the final war but i cant imagie such a scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.