Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Ur not even trying.

The panels are literally showing how anyone but Jack is getting their asses beaten. Jack carries his team, like always.
He's fighting hundreds of Berserker minks by himself and has taken the guardians/musketeers down that's why Kin and the others wanted to jump in. Didn't even use hybrid.

One of the best commander feats in the manga.
How is that impressive?

I tried,

But when I do.

XXX: You can't criticize someone;s work like this. Just drop the series.

XDDD?????????D?D??D?D?D?D
Yeah, its really annoying. I stan alot of series, but even I know that no series is free of criticism. In OP, people have dedicated so much of their time to this, so to just drop it is not something many people can do. Hell, I used to love Fairy Tail with a passion before hating it. But I still kept up with the story to see what happened next (mostly to see if he changed his ways... he didnt) cause I spent so much time on it

Last edited:
Gotta wonder if someone is gonna take Drakes's position as Tobi Roppo, could even see someone being promoted mid battle. I could see it being Hawkins but he doesn't really fit the "theme". Is like Apoo having a totally nondescript position in Kaido's crew. Not to mention, but i got a feeling both are betraying Kaido in the end.

Well there’s SWORD
During the raid, there's no way for him to get out of Wano or contact the marines at that moment
Post automatically merged:

Gotta wonder if someone is gonna take Drakes's position as Tobi Roppo, could even see someone being promoted mid battle. I could see it being Hawkins but he doesn't really fit the "theme". Is like Apoo having a totally nondescript position in Kaido's crew. Not to mention, but i got a feeling both are betraying Kaido in the end.
It would probably be Apoo

It was pretty weird actually to see Kaido and the Scabbards all just sitting back and watching. As in... it doesn't really help anyone: the Minks are fucked when Sulong dries up and Kaido will have more work cut out for him once Jack falls and the other allies have time to come up as Luffy already stated.

Everytime I think we will finally after all these years will focus on the SHs, we get a switch to another character.

I forgot that this is post TS... Meaning focus on the SNs and the dozen of characters introduced in an arc instead.

Some people call it world building and story telling. But ever since at least Dressrosa I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.