Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden wank is ruining the arc

the plot of a big saga that has build up since the start of the new world is suddenly all about Oden

just because he's based on his home country Oda is going overboard with him and its turning the arc to shit

Kaido character is reduced to being another Oden wanker who just wanted to be killed by him, his daughter wank Oden to oblivion too what a disaster lmao
uhm wano has always been wanked before new world. oda just consistent with the strong nation wank

uhm wano has always been wanked before new world. oda just consistent with the strong nation wank
What he means To say is the main antagonist which Is Kaido Should Never wank the semi Protagonist Oden , And Its true , Kills the Villain Vibe
Post automatically merged:

Lol well I guess it's kinda hilarious and bothering at the same time. It happened to Mihawk in Marineford when he failed to kill Luffy and now it's happening again. Not too much of an issue however.
Luffy is still Luffy , But Gifters Lmaoooooooo :usoprice:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Luffy has always character goes head long without thinking things through ahead time. So he need luffy guide thing on when they Focus on his main objective.
Yep but I wanted Nami, Zoro or Sanji to help, and advice Luffy. This would have been better for their character developpment, than putting those things in Jimbe hands.

Jinbe can be quirky and fun and to me it doesn't feel forced, it just seems like you don't like it and think it's being forced.
As everything I said here it is obviously only my opinion. I don't like it for now, I can understand that other people can like it ^^.

You do make a good point about Jinbe overshadowing Zoro and Sanji, but let's wait and see how things will be during the rest of the Wano arc and in the next arc.
I want the best story possible so I hope you're right and Jimbe presence won't hinder the other crew members developpment.

theres a difference between making Oden strong and making the plot about him

Kaido is wanking Oden and saying getting killed by him woudve been cool and shit, his struggle with his daughter is because of Oden, his trauma is all about him, this is absolutely trash writing IMO and Kaido story should be bigger than just the guy who got washed by Oden and now have PTSD

What he means To say is the main antagonist which Is Kaido Should Never wank the semi Protagonist Oden , And Its true , Kills the Villain Vibe
dont care. he is not the final villain anyway :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Kaido is wanking Oden and saying getting killed by him woudve been cool and shit, his struggle with his daughter is because of Oden, his trauma is all about him, this is absolutely trash writing IMO and Kaido story should be bigger than just the guy who got washed by Oden and now have PTSD
arc not over breh. wait for 4 more years before we judge :josad:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History

It can get better..... But, I've been saying this since Oden introduction/Flashback.
Oden is the biggest special snow flake in the entire series. I can list all the super special shit he has.
The dude is literally married to a time traveler from the Void Century :suresure:

Well again a nice thing, none in Wano is stronger than Oden (in term of swordsman) based on Kaido.
Based on Kaido, Oden would have Ko Kaido.
Now we know who has gained Enma, and we know that the guy that gave Enma commented that with Zoro, he could surpass Oden and obtain the blacken sword.

I dont know how many int Oda has to trow to your fan, but Zoro is gona be the goat in this arc.:kata::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.