rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can be this samurai that would be as strong as Oden and that will have the strength to re-open Kaido’s wound? :bamathink:

people still think Zoro would be AS STRONG AS Oden this soon?
reopen Kaido wound be a epic moment ... now that all scabbard even sulong one failed to do that ... even more
I'm even waiting to see that ... but reopen them is not in same level as CREATING them ...

Zoro will surpass Oden as some point .... but even Luffy won't surpass him in this arc

Oden is a man

Roger fully respect
Prime Beard fully respect
Kaido fully respect

doubt either Luffy and Zoro would hit that high any time soon ....

#RESPECT_ODEN

He was about to kill Momonosuke. What matters more Sasaki or Momonosuke?
Sasaki fuck that lil kid
Post automatically merged:

people still think Zoro would be AS STRONG AS Oden this soon?
reopen Kaido wound be a epic moment ... now that all scabbard even sulong one failed to do that ... even more
I'm even waiting to see that ... but reopen them is not in same level as CREATING them ...

Zoro will surpass Oden as some point .... but even Luffy won't surpass him in this arc

Oden is a man

Roger fully respect
Prime Beard fully respect
Kaido fully respect

doubt either Luffy and Zoro would hit that high any time soon ....

#RESPECT_ODEN
Shut the fuck up. I understand Zoro but Luffy? Recognized by three admirals, three emperors, pirate kings right hand, Cipher Pol and the Celestial Dragon, u reading two piece

Stop being so technical about it. It’s clear that Kaido’s main point was that no one has surpassed Oden’s skill with the blade. Why would Kaido care if a swordsman was more skilled than Oden, but technically isn’t a samurai?
Clear to your delusional mind maybe, what i see, is that no one amongst Samurai is more skilled than Oden, but let's be even more technical:

Definition of Samurai from wiki:
Samurai (, /ˈsæmʊraɪ/) were the hereditary military nobility and officer caste of medieval and early-modern Japan from the 12th century to their abolition in the 1870s. They were the well-paid retainers of the daimyo (the great feudal landholders). They had high prestige and special privileges such as wearing two swords. They cultivated the bushido codes of martial virtues, indifference to pain, and unflinching loyalty, engaging in many local battles. During the peaceful Edo era (1603 to 1868) they became the stewards and chamberlains of the daimyo estates, gaining managerial experience and education. In the 1870s samurai families comprised 5% of the population. The Meiji Revolution ended their feudal roles, and they moved into professional and entrepreneurial roles. Their memory and weaponry remain prominent in Japanese popular culture.
But since it's One Piece, let's get the definition from it

Samurai are a class of warriors in Wano Country. Although the title is typically applied directly towards swordsmen, it can also be used as a generic term for all Wano Country warriors, such as ninja and sumo wrestlers.
And this is right

Do you get it now?:seriously:

Great chapter, enjoyed more than the previous one. Sasaki's ride is pretty sweet he looks like a boss, speaking about boss what about that Jinbe moment. I love the humor in that page, poor Sanji. Queen's Ice Demons was the second most interesting part with the chapter, I would like to see more plagues from him. The last panel wow amazing, let the real tragedy begin!

PS: I love that black cat

Clear to your delusional mind maybe, what i see, is that no one amongst Samurai is more skilled than Oden, but let's be even more technical:

Definition of Samurai from wiki:
Samurai (, /ˈsæmʊraɪ/) were the hereditary military nobility and officer caste of medieval and early-modern Japan from the 12th century to their abolition in the 1870s. They were the well-paid retainers of the daimyo (the great feudal landholders). They had high prestige and special privileges such as wearing two swords. They cultivated the bushido codes of martial virtues, indifference to pain, and unflinching loyalty, engaging in many local battles. During the peaceful Edo era (1603 to 1868) they became the stewards and chamberlains of the daimyo estates, gaining managerial experience and education. In the 1870s samurai families comprised 5% of the population. The Meiji Revolution ended their feudal roles, and they moved into professional and entrepreneurial roles. Their memory and weaponry remain prominent in Japanese popular culture.
But since it's One Piece, let's get the definition from it

Samurai are a class of warriors in Wano Country. Although the title is typically applied directly towards swordsmen, it can also be used as a generic term for all Wano Country warriors, such as ninja and sumo wrestlers.
And this is right

Do you get it now?:seriously:
:okay:
Post automatically merged:

Great chapter, enjoyed more than the previous one. Sasaki's ride is pretty sweet he looks like a boss, speaking about boss what about that Jinbe moment. I love the humor in that page, poor Sanji. Queen's Ice Demons was the second most interesting part with the chapter, I would like to see more plagues from him. The last panel wow amazing, let the real tragedy begin!

PS: I love that black cat
Franky was riding a rhino motorcycle. Sasaki is riding a rhino. Foreshadowing maybe?

I'd like to know this too. That's really significant.
Its legit. I checked the Korean translation and they left the Japanese text. It talks about about Act 3 ending soon. Pretty crazy how its lining up with a lot of our views about the Act structure. Act 3 ending soon indicates worldly updates about Sabo/Vivi/Hancock happening soon and also signifying most of the fights won't happen until Act 4. Act 3 mainly was Scabbard focused, which is good. Right now we are getting the "tragedy" or downfall of that plotline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.