Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is dragging the FUCKING TIME, I talled you that 100 times.
:seriously:
I myself will take a break, I don't wanna read this next 10 chapter, I'll come back in chapter 1000th to make fun of those who thought that chapter 1000th will be hype/epic.
Archipelago, Amazon Lilly, impel down, marine ford, and Luffy/ace flashback combined took less time than wano. Wano has been going on for over 2 years and a half now. The pacing in one piece keeps getting worse and worse where Oda continues to devote a large chunk of his time in trivial events like fodder fights

Zoro will get lost and find Kaido while chasing Apoo :finally:
Lol, I swear I thought of something similar
While Luffy/Jinbe/Sanji are advancing together each chapter while Zoro is at the lowest floor

I feel he will get lost, to a secret passage, the by the time Sanji/Luffy/Jinbe reach the top or at least the floor before the too, we see Zoro is strolling there wondering where he is!
And they get mad on how he got there Lmao

ill do it again next chapter if u fell asleep again lol
thats all good, someone needs to do it lmao
Post automatically merged:

Oda is dragging the FUCKING TIME, I talled you that 100 times.
:seriously:
I myself will take a break, I don't wanna read this next 10 chapter, I'll come back in chapter 1000th to make fun of those who thought that chapter 1000th will be hype/epic.
you dont have to be such a negative nancy.

''UHHH HAHA LOL 1000 BAD, HAHA IM RIGHT, SUCH MY DICK PLEASE''

[Y]
Archipelago, Amazon Lilly, impel down, marine ford, and Luffy/ace flashback combined took less time than wano. Wano has been going on for over 2 years and a half now. The pacing in one piece keeps getting worse and worse where Oda continues to devote a large chunk of his time in trivial events like fodder fights
There have only been 32 chapters this year instead of 48, if it was a non-covid year and Oda wasn't sick we would be around chapter 1015 now.

Has Sanji been called Black Leg in this arc at all ? Hes only ever been called Sangoro....

Anyways M3 hype !!!!
Exactly, people are getting salty over nothing!
Sanji is more notorious on the island with Osoba mask and with Sangoro than black leg anyway.

At least Oda is showing the M3 Lol
Though I do think Oda will make Zoro get lost and join them at the very end haha

Wait so Yamato has the Barrier Ryou that Luffy learned?

The Guy swang his club and then there was a delay and an Impact knocked the Porcupine guy out from range

that was BArrier haki
That makes you consider what was really the point of Luffy freeing her or her having the collar in the first place if she really has it and so was able of freeing herself from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.