Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit what a dumb argument. For all we know Zoro just gets a headshot reacting to Queen.

If you're gonna talk about him, at least go over the fact that all these people who bitched about his Gifters time now have to face those other three Straw Hats having a similarly tough time while helping each other.
According to them these are elite giffters apparently that excuse was already used last week :sanmoji:

Really? Funny that everytime someone says Zoro vs Queen can happen because both have and use swords, swordsbois say he is not a real swordman lol
I have never said that. Besides it's too early to say definitively whether Queen is a swordsman since he seems to use a variety of weapons. King on the other hand has a katana so it's basically confirmed that he is a swordsman.

Even if Queen is a swordsman, we know Zoro always fights the no.2.

People headcanoned them into being fodder because being taken out by DJ and Red Hawk means you are a fodder apparently.

Now that Oda is shitting on their headcanon they are screaming like the children's they are
chrono kurwa and mostly sanji fans, now if those three heading up to kaido struggle i will be sure to prepare some good snacks

WTF!!! This is epic if it happen in future chapters.
3 Red scabbards already lost there body parts. Neko san Arm, Inu san Leg and last chapter Kiku san Lost arm. Looks like countdown is the start for remaining Red scabbards lost there body parts too in this war. 994 to 999 as upcoming 6 chapters remaining 6 scabbards losing something and in chapter 1000 Kaido losing something.

I have never said that. Besides it's too early to say definitively whether Queen is a swordsman since he seems to use a variety of weapons. King on the other hand has a katana so it's basically confirmed that he is a swordsman.

King also hasn’t used his sword yet and has shown preference to hand to hand (or foot to hand) combat. Type of sword doesn’t mean you’re a swordsman. The only beast pirate who’s shown a strong preference for Swords is Jack.

Did i say you said it? I said swordbois say it.
But reading this comment, you are one of them.

What are you talking about? A swordman is not identified by the type of sword he uses lol
A swordman is someone who uses swords, it doesn't matter if it's a katana, a long sword, a double edge sword etc. And being a swordman doesn't limit you in only using swords. Back in the day the front line soldiers started with a spear in the war, for the long range advantage, but once they got close to the enemy they switched to swords. So they were not swordsman, because they used spears first?
And you are out here saying Zoro downplayer have a haki bloom at headcanons? Look at yourself first.

King also hasn’t used his sword yet and has shown preference to hand to hand (or foot to hand) combat. Type of sword doesn’t mean you’re a swordsman. The only beast pirate who’s shown a strong preference for Swords is Jack.
He has a katana. Having a katana is already a glaring neon sign of a swordsman in One Piece. It is most probably named too, seeing that even katana wielded by Tashigi is also named. Having a named sword basically means you are a swordsman.

As for not using it, Kaku didn't use his swords until the end of his fight with Kaku, he fought with his legs and arms for most of the fight. But he is still a swordsman.

Did i say you said it? I said swordbois say it.
But reading this comment, you are one of them.

What are you talking about? A swordman is not identified by the type of sword he uses lol
A swordman is someone who uses swords, it doesn't matter if it's a katana, a long sword, a double edge sword etc. And being a swordman doesn't limit you in only using swords. Back in the day the front line soldiers started with a spear in the war, for the long range advantage, but once they got close to the enemy they switched to swords. So they were not swordsman, because they used spears first?
And you are out here saying Zoro downplayer have a haki bloom at headcanons? Look at yourself first.
I didn't deny the possibility of Queen being swordsman did I? So why are you arguing like I did?
:goatasure:
What headcanon did I use?

He has a katana. Having a katana is already a glaring neon sign of a swordsman in One Piece. It is most probably named too, seeing that even katana wielded by Tashigi is also named. Having a named sword basically means you are a swordsman.

As for not using it, Kaku didn't use his swords until the end of his fight with Kaku, he fought with his legs and arms for most of the fight. But he is still a swordsman.
He begun the fight using his swords and combining it with his Tempest Kick to create four sword style. King hasn’t used his sword once.

Until king calls himself a swordsman or shows an actual sword style or shows a dependability on his sword he’s as much a swordsman as Queen. Jack is the one who uses swords at all times and depends on them during battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.