Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that Special Gifter from last chapter is all bandaged up, why do you think he didn't take them down?

What Oda is doing is hyping up their durability, we already saw it earlier in the arc with Holdem and Babanuki
he has just a small bandage... jack was all bandaged up after his confrontation with ashura, this gifter has obviously received superficial wounds.

Considering that Special Gifter from last chapter is all bandaged up, why do you think he didn't take them down?

What Oda is doing is hyping up their durability, we already saw it earlier in the arc with Holdem and Babanuki
The fandom spent like two years calling Holdem fodder despite getting up from a Red Hawk faster than Gladius got up from Barto's Shield Pistol which is much weaker than a Red Hawk

I'm wondering when we are going to see Robin fight. I think the moment to give some credit to his creations has come for Oda sensei. I want to believe the Tobi Roppo will go down by the hands of the weakest strawhats. It would be a terrible choice if it was the nova to strike them down.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Do you not expect more? I hope he cuts more than that, although cutting Mt Fuji wouldn't be bad.
Well, considering it's size, idk if we can expect any better DC feat in Wano than that...
Maybe destroying the outer wall of the pool which is Wano which would bring the ocean level down to the rest of waters outside but that would ruin the natural defences of the country so probably wont happen and they should be too far away from it.
Even Mt Fuji to be destroyed, from the capital, is kinda a stretch but if it happens, sugoi.
If all the destruction remains contained within Onigashima, the best we can hope for is the giant skull to crumble...

Status
Not open for further replies.