Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That iceberg wasn't even as big as the whole of marineford, I'm sure Everest would be larger than that 😂 if love to see sengoku or garp jump the height of Mount fucking everest
It was much bigger than whole Marine Ford lol
Post automatically merged:

Right and now we have to consider Aokiji's Ice is way more dense than regular Ice and require great deal of efforts from superhuman's in WB's crew (capable of beating a pacifista) to put cracks in

It was much bigger than whole Marine Ford lol
Post automatically merged:

Right and now we have to consider Aokiji's Ice is way more dense than regular Ice and require great deal of efforts from superhuman's in WB's crew (capable of beating a pacifista) to put cracks in
There's no proof aokijis ice has a higher density than rock.

Edit: to counter my own argument there's no proof rock is denser than aokijis ice lol

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It's hard to tell with just this picture, but the Rhino Smile appears to be pushing what looks like a chariot for Sasaki.

When you look at the horns protruding from the side of Sasaki's seat, combined with the Rhino in front, it gives a similar silhouette to a Triceratops, though deviating enough not to tip you off.

Though Ankylosaurus would make sense too, since that's the armored dinosaur.

It's hard to tell with just this picture, but the Rhino Smile appears to be pushing looks like a chariot for Sasaki.

When you look at the horns protruding from the side of Sasaki's seat, combined with the Rhino in front, it gives a similar silhouette of to a Triceratops, though deviating enough not to tip you off.

Yes he litterally serves as a living carriage for Sasaki.

It's hard to tell with just this picture, but the Rhino Smile appears to be pushing what looks like a chariot for Sasaki.

When you look at the horns protruding from the side of Sasaki's seat, combined with the Rhino in front, it gives a similar silhouette to a Triceratops, though deviating enough not to tip you off.

Hum, interesting. It looks like an elasmotherium to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.