Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still nowhere near comparable. 10 sq km compared to 6446 sq Kilometers....

if you break it down, it would only be about 155,000,000 tons per square kilometer, which would equate to 1,550,000,000 per 10 sq kilometers.

Mihawk only cut half of the Iceberg, which means completely broken down, it's 775 million tons.
What are you talking about?
What is 6446 sq Kms?

I said Iceberg which is bigger than mount everest and more durable should weight more

It doesn't really matters it's just another prehistoric animal and it would suits Who's Who to a T given his hair and cat-themed crew.
Sabertooth is more than possible, we've got a mammoth as an ancient zoan so I'm reallllly hoping smilodon for WW. Honestly I'm a little skeptical of sasaki being to do with beetles but I mean the guys that look like they are in his crew have an insect motif

I'm glad that Yamato is getting some development into what makes him who he is. I hope this leads to some interesting insight into his relationship with Oden and how that will affect Momo. I really find his whole character fascinating, and Oda introduced him even this late in the game for a good reason.

Yamato still won't join the crew, tho. That'll be Carrot.
If carrot joins the crew. It'll be a more closer to a Chopper being Emergency Rations sort of Deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.