Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wait wait wait wait WAIT...what’s gonna happen in the cover story?! It didn’t say Lola and Gotti’s nuptials served as the final installment, so there’s still more to go. Does Pound rebuild Dressrosa with his bare hands? Will Bege find the last Road Poneglyph and say “I should go tell Luffy, my new best friend after hanging out one time”? Is Katakuri gonna show up and swear loyalty to the Germs Pirates? Truly fascinating story we’ve been getting outside of the main narrative, I’m waiting on pins and needles to find out where this takes us!! :goyea::steef:

Wanting to be pirate king is akin to someone wanting to become astronaut/president/richest man in the real world/. Nobody would consider it weird. It's called having ambition.
But start pretending you're idk, Nelson Mandela, speak as if you are him, call his family members like they're your family everybody will consider you mentally ill. Chances you even end up being put in a mental institution
Yamato might get development and stop the live role playing, but this comparison is peak idiocy.

AL sama

Red Haired
so what is ur point here? is her being mentally sick a bad thing? we're gonna see a huge character development by the end of this arc. Shes gonna be one of the most significant chara that evolves mentally.
no it doesn't make her a bad character she has more chances of growing

my you point is luffy wanting to be pirate king and yamato thinking herself as oden isn't the same

Status
Not open for further replies.