Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I understand but we can't even say Page One was going all out either. None of them even used any actual named attacks. When Oda wrote that fight/clash the intention was to make both of the characters look good. And As far as the plot goes.... I don't see the plot making Zoro and Sanji commander level individually, considering the Commanders fights have been 2v1 and it looks like Oda's gonna do the same 2v1 thing he did for Jack, with Queen and King.
u sayin zoro and sanji had a new PU and they just on vet level post wano? while luffy maybe reach yonko level.

When King was talking to the Tobi Roppo Oda showed a panel of only Ulti and Who's Who. If Ulti was in a fight we wouldn't get a panel like that. Also if Page One was near Ulti he would have gotten a panel. Clearly they split up and are doing other things. Ulti and Page One are too strong for Nami and Usopp, plus it looks like Ulti fights with club as well..... she's too versatile of a fighter to be reduced to Nami or Usopp.
Post automatically merged:

u sayin zoro and sanji had a new PU and they just on vet level post wano? while luffy maybe reach yonko level.
Bro Jack just got 2v1'd you don't think King and Queen will get 2v1'd as well?

page one was in hybrid lmao
he def has something left in the box that will blow us away :goatasure:

if kaido doesnt go down solo
then he isnt prob "yonko level" even end of the arc
however you dont have to beat a yonko solo to become one
beating a right hand was enough for bb.

Again, Samurai = Wano citizen. Of course he doesn't consider himself a Samurai. Find a shot of Kinemon, Momo or Kanjuro calling him Samurai, not random people in Wano who don't know he comes from outside.

Momo literally refers to him as an "outsider" when he talked about "Sunachi". Zoro is a pirate through and through.
- Mate Samurai are those who follow the way of Swords . Aka Busido

Zoro is Samurai as well , its not about where u come from but how they view their Swordsman skill

-Zoro has everyaspect of Samurai. The thing about opening the Old Wound i doubt only Zoro will be able to do that , it will be a powercreep

I think Combined effort of All Supernova present in Wano

Kid , Luffy , Law , Zoro , Drake , Hawkin (maybe ) some othet allies will open the wound .

Zoro jumping from 3rd commander level to Rayleigh level/ Oden will be stupid

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Zoro is Samurai as well , its not about where u come from but how they view their Swordsman skill

-Zoro has everyaspect of Samurai. The thing about opening the Old Wound i doubt only Zoro will be able to do that , it will be a powercreep

Kid , Luffy , Law , Zoro , Drake , Hawkin (maybe ) some othet allies will open the wound .

Or maybe hes not jumping from 3rd commander level and you dont know how to scale.

Or maybe hes not jumping from 3rd commander level and you dont know how to scale.
Lol—-Even by powerscale Zoro is barely 3rd commander level

Stop with this nonsense , show me a feat of Zoro surpassing Large Mountian to small island level DC , Advance CoA or Advance CoO something

You guys are same people who thinks Pica ie Mountian level the fact is he is barely a Large Hill

If u wanna see how fucking big is mountian then go to Himalayan in Nepal lol

He is not a samurai like those Kaido respects a samurai Kaido described the samurai of Wano
Zoro is not considered in this

HA001

Lol—-Even by powerscale Zoro is barely 3rd commander level

Stop with this nonsense , show me a feat of Zoro surpassing Large Mountian to small island level DC , Advance CoA or Advance CoO something

You guys are same people who thinks Pica ie Mountian level the fact is he is barely a Large Hill

If u wanna see how fucking big is mountian then go to Himalayan in Nepal lol
Yawn. Kaido said you need to be oden level to open the wound so if zoro does that then you cant argue.

He is not a samurai like those Kaido respects a samurai Kaido described the samurai of Wano
Zoro is not considered in this
Kaido respect the one who is powerful , he even said that to Asura .

Samurai are the people who follow the way of Sword

Seriously ,..go-read 7 Samurai or Samurai Kensin if u guys cannot even properly understand a term called Samurai

Thats ur problem then mate

-Pre Wano Oden clash with Prime beard which means he was not a pushover
-Then same oden travel with WP pirates and tank Prime Roger attack
-Battle with Roger pirates for days and who do u think was occupying Rayleigh

The only person who was capable of that was Whitebeard and Oden himself . Marco was fairly Young

Then Post Pirate Oden was able to casually wound Kaido though he was not in a prime but Kaido was a promiment member of Rocks Pirates

All the evidence are present there so deny as much as can but Prime Oden was definitely equal to Prime rayleigh

Even Akainu knew about his notoriety

Yawn. Kaido said you need to be oden level to open the wound so if zoro does that then you cant argue.
So????

Dont u think combined force of All supernova attack cannot be greater than Oden attack

Or Are u the same group of people who think Zoro alone is gonna do that feat

Meanwhile Luffy gonna be Roger level in Wano and be a pirate king . One piece is gonna end after Wano 🤣🤣

HA001

So????

Dont u think combined force of All supernova attack cannot be greater than Oden attack

Or Are u the same group of people who think Zoro alone is gonna do that feat

Meanwhile Luffy gonna be Roger level in Wano and be a pirate king . One piece is gonna end after Wano 🤣🤣
Lmfao make sure you keep the same energy when zoro opens it ALONE

thats another series Kaido in this context meant the samurai of Wano of course
I know what an samurai or an Ninja is
Cause is he talking with the people who are from Wano and the person who gave him the scar was person from Wano

Cant u understand the context

Lmfao make sure you keep the same energy when zoro opens it ALONE
Keep dreaming 🤣🤣 ....

Damn i am glad i didnt have this kind of conversation while discussing Toriko manga

That would have been insane given how vast the powerlevel in that series was 🤣😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.