Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes so much shame in losing vs a Yonko and his whole crew solo

Where was this established? They clashed equally before he went on the voyage and got stronger. At the end of his voyage he was miles stronger and could tell if he was weaker than WB. He didn't think so. Try reading a bit :choppawhat:

He was introduced as WSM, a title he earned in his prime. That doesn't mean he was still the same man. We know from the Ace novel that he was far from his prime. And no, titles are not word of God, they are in-verse perceptions. Besides WSC>WSM

:milaugh: Do you really lack such basic reading comprehension? Croc says he is weak. WB then agrees by saying he can't be strongest forever. He isn't disagreeing with Croc. He even says if he can just save Ace then it should enough because he is only a man and isn't some forever monster.

The translation says "None can doubt that in a one on one, Kaido will be the victor". The 'none' part means that is the predominant view among the people in the OP world. It isn't some baseless rumour.

Your attempt at downplay is incredibly soft :whitepress:. Like I told you before, if you believe MF WB was the WSM then you are a retard.
Who says that WB never 1v1 defeated Kaido?
Point still stands that Kaido has losses against the Yonkou while WB doesn't, so he looks better in comparison.

WB called Oden his " Little" brother at the beginning of their voyage which establishes a hierarchy between the two of them, not to mention how Oden was literally his subordinate for over a decade.
It's funny how Yonkou fans claim that Kuzan bending the knee to Blackbeard confirms his inferiority, but when Oden does it, it doesn't mean shit.

Furthermore, Oden couldn't believe his shit when he saw WB/Roger clashing. He saw a new level to Haki that was totally unknown to him. Are u seriously claiming that in the 2 years post that clash, Oden grew to be WB's equal?

If that's what u believe then let me ask u some logical conclusions that would result from that:
  • How did Oden grow after joining Roger? He didn't have a single battle during that time nor did he train. When he returned, he was dancing for years.
  • Is Rayleigh now confirmed ~ Roger because he has the exact same role as Oden, in fact, he was the VC while Oden was never called such.
So we have 2 pretty clear moments in the Flashback that show us how Oden is CLEARLY inferior to WB

It's absolutely irrelevant when WB got his title. Oda introduced him with his title in tact, so he still was the WSM. Didn't the Ace novel confirm that there is not much of a difference between Old and Primebeard?

Besides an official WSM title > Unconfirmed WSC title. Kaido's title is not official nor was he ever referred to as the WSC by anyone.
WB acknowledged his decline but never once said that he isn't the strongest anymore.

- But Kaido lost a 1v1 to Oden, then beat Luffy, then couldn't beat Big mom, so what does that say about him being the 1v1 King?

I don't believe that MF Whitebeard was the strongest, but equal to any other fighter in a 1v1 and the WB that clashed with Shanks WAS the strongest, period.

Am i now a retard? Is that coming from the guy who says that Admirals~YC1?

Kiku smiling when his hand chopped by Kaidou.

Meanwhile people still claim that Law is stronger than the scabbard lol that man screamed like a spoiled child when he got chopped by the fodder, doflamingo :gokulaugh:
Lmfao :milaugh::milaugh:
You gus are on fire today with the funny lines
True though,the scabbards are much stronger than they are given credit for.
Even in zou, I already had Inu and Neko overall stronger than law.

whats wrong with oda keep showing full zoan form is the "weakest" form of zoan users.
Its unfortunately always been a thing. Even Chopper, who is originally a Reindeer, has a way more usefull full human form. He barely uses his full Reindeer form and almost always exists in hybrid (Brain point). You can go back to nearly every zoan in the manga, the Hybrid allowed them to hold weapons or enhance their base form attacks. Full Zoan limits their abilities and power overall and is used in practical situations (Dalton and Chopper use full animal purely to get somewhere quick; Chaka's full zoan was never even seen, etc)

Kaido is an interesting exception because he seems to get a ton of new mythical attacks in dragon form, but his hybrid honestly might have it all plus his ability to use his club/full strength

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m afraid of her joining the crew. I hate Oden, so if she joins Iโ€™m gonna be constantly reminded of him through repetitive jokes from her
Believe me, even on the other side of the #Yamato4Nakama divide, we have that in common...I hope this chapter with her declaring herself as her actual identity is the beginning of the end for her idol worshipping. I want Yamato to join the crew, not Koz-Two-Ki Oden ๐Ÿ™„

Its unfortunately always been a thing. Even Chopper, who is originally a Reindeer, has a way more usefull full human form. He barely uses his full Reindeer form and almost always exists in hybrid (Brain point). You can go back to nearly every zoan in the manga, the Hybrid allowed them to hold weapons or enhance their base form attacks. Full Zoan limits their abilities and power overall and is used in practical situations (Dalton and Chopper use full animal purely to get somewhere quick; Chaka's full zoan was never even seen, etc)

Kaido is an interesting exception because he seems to get a ton of new mythical attacks in dragon form, but his hybrid honestly might have it all plus his ability to use his club/full strength
Chopper's human form is his zoan form. His Animal form is his real body
He just Manipulated his body so that his hybrid small self is his default

Status
Not open for further replies.