Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have ended last week, or alternatively, before it even fuckin’ began...I always thought Ace’s cover story was mildly pointless, and whatever was going on with the Skypiea priest whose name I don’t even remember and the old dude from Alabasta opening a hot spring also didn’t seem to matter, but this is by leaps and bounds the biggest waste of time in this manga’s history :hapnoel:
Yep plus it was full of Ass pulls with Lola coming back so quickly and easely to the NW despite having travelled in direction of Paradise for years and been in Water 7 a few weeks before, not counting how easely she got a husband in Gotti, Pound's survival and the pointless drama of Chiffon and Lola abandonning him only to accept him a few covers after.

I literally mentioned both fandoms have crazy headcanons, i said one side mentions it's "this is how Oda wrote it" a lot more is what im calling out.

When Sanji fought King and the wank went on, I understood that, because that's legitimate, these last couple chapters is just odd reaching

the whole M Trio thing from Zoro side was reaching which I've stood by, it's always been Sanji, Zoro, Luffy
Yh and the Zoro killing Kaido wank is still ongoing. Which I wouldnt be suprised if you support. How are yall getting pressed at something that more of a chance of happening lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaido is pretty much fine
The scabbards are doomed
Kiku will beat him with one hand, the next Shanks has appeared. :finally:

Please don't bully Zorobois. They are owned so badly and are barely able to defend just like Zoro against Gifters. I pity them. It's so sad.
I feel so much better now, thanks senpai. Wouldnt know what I would do without your wisdom. :myman:

Yh and the Zoro killing Kaido wank is still ongoing. Which I wouldnt be suprised if you support. How are yall getting pressed at something that more of a chance of happening lol.
TBH, as much as i hate to say this as a die hard Zoro fan, I do think ZKK is head canon, I will support it bec I am a Zoro fan and each fandom can be biased, but should admit to head canon. I do think Zoro will confront Kaido at some point in the war.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yep plus it was full of Ass pulls with Lola coming back so quickly and easely to the NW despite having travelled in direction of Paradise for years and been in Water 7 a few weeks before, not counting how easely she got a husband in Gotti, Pound's survival and the pointless drama of Chiffon and Lola abandonning him only to accept him a few covers after.
He’s done some inexplicable shit in the past, and on many occasions, he’s made it work...but based on everything you listed, I just don’t see how this one will tie in with the main narrative. Other than Bege, none of these characters really matter to the plot, and they were all portrayed like fucking morons throughout this whole thing.

After Zoro defeating Kamazou and him getting trashed for having so much trouble with a "fodder", i learned that Oda's pretty serious with this don't speak ill of Zoro shit.
He silenced me and the haters with that chapter reveal and I'm not going to clown him after that anymore, basically never ends well, lol.

It's clear that Oda loves Zoro. He gave him Enma for a reason and has big things planned for the climax of this arc. Everybody's who is trashing Zoro now will have a very hard time once these chapters come out.

Anyways, I'll wait.

Should have ended last week, or alternatively, before it even fuckin’ began...I always thought Ace’s cover story was mildly pointless, and whatever was going on with the Skypiea priest whose name I don’t even remember and the old dude from Alabasta opening a hot spring also didn’t seem to matter, but this is by leaps and bounds the biggest waste of time in this manga’s history :hapnoel:
I like the gedastu one
:moonwalk:
The fact he owns a hot spring in alabasta is nice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.