Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wtvr Oda says is Cap, still waiting for Year of Sanji
I don’t hate Sanji, but the arc that came out of his “year” is still my least favorite in the entire series behind the Davy Back Fight :shocking:
Just what the hell Oda.
You kinda have to admire the creativity...not many authors can come up with this many different ways over so many years to tell their audience to go fuck themselves :akaman:

The Theorem of the Anti-Sanjism has never been proved wrong :kayneshrug:
As long as someone sticks to manga facts such can't be labeled an hater I do believe.

Manga shows how Sanji has the potential to defeat a yonko commander during this arc, and that even though Page One might not have been defeated, he was about to and Sanji simply preferred to stick to something else. But Sanji is never helping much if at all against a yonko yet. I think that's a fair way to reason up in all transparency.

atively, before it even fuckin’ began...I always thought Ace’s cover story was mildly pointless, and whatever was going on with the Skypiea priest whose name I don’t even remember and the old dude from Alabasta opening a hot spring also didn’t seem to matter, but this is by leap
Pez is the protagonist in the sci-fi one piece sequel in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.