Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me a panel of that fight. Since you got off panel and Zoans are known to get back up. This literally their main trait. Seriously learn how to read the damn manga. Holdem got back up, the zoans in prison got back up. Now show me feats of the beetle thats better then Pica 🤡
lmao
-It's the ancient zoans that are known to get back up and not the smile users
-I don't ever recall you mentioning the ancient zoan recovery when Page 1 appeared fine 2 weeks later when you slandered Sanji for Page One yet you don't wanna admit that a random fodder coming back fine after Enma Zolo is not a massive L for ZoLo?
:milaugh:

lmao
-I don't ever recall you mentioning the ancient zoan recovery when Page 1 appeared fine 2 weeks later when you slandered Sanji for Page One yet you don't wanna admit that a random fodder coming back fine after Enma Zolo is not a massive L for ZoLo?
So canon is mandatory for Zoro explanations but headcanon is allowed for Sanji fans?

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao
Where does it say its ancient Zoans only have the ability to recover. You 🤡 all Zoans have the ability to recover. Zoans get physical boost and recovery. Awakening makes their recovery much faster. Like i told the other 🤡 Go reread the damn manga. Fodders in impel down got up again

🤡 🤡

lmao
We never seen the end of Page 1 fight. Sanji fans claimed he wasn't coming back. That was the discussion. They were wrong like usual

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Aaaaaand there we have it...Yamao4nakama in the mud (even more so).

As expected, Yamao's main relationship is very likely going to be with Momo. Not the straw hats. Yamao is declaring that she would die for Momo. That kind of devotion wouldn't make sense if at the end of the arc she left to join the straw hats, whilst Momo was still a young and defenceless lord with the duty of rebuilding Wano.

Yamao and Momo have a ton in common and I expect we'll continue to see them bond since after Wano Yamao would have a role to play on Wano. Either as a co-ruler, a daimyo or whatever. They were the same age but because of time travel Yamao's 20 years older than him now. She's a parallel to Momo.

They were both the same. Powerless to protect those they cared about. But now, Yamao has the strength to do so, whilst Momo still doesn't. I can easily see her playing a role at Momo's side after all of this. Their bond is only going to get closer and closer as the arc goes on and they discover their similarities. Resulting in Momo formally introducing Yamao to Wano's people and bestowing upon her a new role working with him.
Don't mind me, I'm just looking for counterarguments

Where does it say its ancient Zoans only have the ability to recover. You 🤡 all Zoans have the ability to recover. Zoans get physical boost and recovery. Awakening makes their recovery much faster. Like i told the other 🤡 Go reread the damn manga. Fodders in impel down got up again

🤡 🤡
1. Those are real devil fruits and not smiles
2. They are awakened devil fruits= gain resilience

We never seen the end of Page 1 fight. Sanji fans claimed he wasn't coming back. That was the discussion. They were wrong like usual
We've never seen Zolo beat that beetleman, so that means Zolo ran from him right?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Don't mind me, I'm just looking for counterarguments
They’ve been made on multiple occasions in both this and the new nakama threads; he’s one of the main offenders who refuse to see the signs that point to Yamato leaving Wano with the Straw Hats. I’ve had him on ignore for a while because he’s living in a fever dream where Carrot actually matters, wouldn’t have even seen this without you quoting him...who needs to contradict some dickhead on the Internet when the author of the series in question can’t make it any more obvious?? :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.