Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good fucking lord. This guy continuously mentions the Admirals despite them not being up to the discussion. You aware how much you prove your insecurities to us with that?

This is literally desperation at its finest.
Post automatically merged:

I think Momo or Hiyori slay Orochi. Didn't Hiyori slap the fuck out of Orochi before ?
I'm not to sure Hiyori is skilled enough with a Sword to do that. Didn't Zoro say his name would reach the Heavens, and the Ame-No-Habakiri is touted as the "Sword that can slice through the Heavens"

Yet Zoro was given the sword that can cut through hell.
I don't think those things are meant to be taken too seriously.
Well it's not really a matter of taking the saying in a literal sense. Just pointing out the weird coincidence that Zoro stated his name was going to reach the Heavens, and now we're in a situation where there is a famed Sword, touted as "being able to Slice the Heavens", and also real World famous for being obtained through slaying the Yamata-No-Orochi, but the owner of the Sword is incapable of weidling it to it's fullest potential, so if Orochi is still alive, someone will have to do it for him.

Finally we can move on from this cover story, Give us Gastino or Germa 66 next.

Yamato line at the end was pretty dope gotta admit.

From the comments i am seeing a lot of people want to see Chopper vs Apoo, but if i am being honest i think chopper would get bodied by Apoo

The fact that Zoro is chasing after Apoo just means he is going to get lost and somehow find Kaido lol

Just think about the scenario if Orochi is still alive.

Somehow the Sandai Kitetsu gets broken. Zoro in a pinch is in need of a third Sword, and is given the Ame-No-Hibaraki. Orochi, in a life or death situation (Kaido cutting his head off) awakens, and turns into a giant 8 headed Serpent towering over all of Wano. Zoro uses two Swords created by a Shimotsuki, and a Sword created by Hitestsu, to cut off all 8 heads at once.

At the end of Wano, Zoro gives Hiyori back Enma, and Momo back Ame-No-Hibikari, and having proved himself to the people of Wano he is given back Shusui, and Hitetsu gives him the Nidai Kitetsu.

Zoro will have avenged the death of Yasuie in the name of Shimotsuki (If he actually is one), and proven himself the mightiest Swordsman in Wano, by slaying the giant serpent.

:myman:

Well it's not really a matter of taking the saying in a literal sense. Just pointing out the weird coincidence that Zoro stated his name was going to reach the Heavens, and now we're in a situation where there is a famed Sword, touted as "being able to Slice the Heavens", and also real World famous for being obtained through slaying the Yamata-No-Orochi, but the owner of the Sword is incapable of weidling it to it's fullest potential, so if Orochi is still alive, someone will have to do it for him.
Hiyori or Yamato, one hand has her Club, the other the sword.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Apoo will most likely end up infected himself and realize that the antidote he has is a fake one.
That will be the tipping point that will get him as well on the anti-Kaido side.
Eventually, Hawkins will switch as well, as soon as his cards tell a solid chance.

That would make all the Supernovas opposing Kaido.
The Scabbards are the first faction that gets the spotlight.
Strawhats should be the second faction that Oda will focus on after Scabbards get defeated.
The Supernovas will be the last wave that will oppose the Emperors.

Somehow the Sandai Kitetsu gets broken.
Oi, stay away from Kitetsu! :kriwhat:
Enma or Wado can break instead.

I

Indigo

Just think about the scenario if Orochi is still alive.

Somehow the Sandai Kitetsu gets broken. Zoro in a pinch is in need of a third Sword, and is given the Ame-No-Hibaraki. Orochi, in a life or death situation (Kaido cutting his head off) awakens, and turns into a giant 8 headed Serpent towering over all of Wano. Zoro uses two Swords created by a Shimotsuki, and a Sword created by Hitestsu, to cut off all 8 heads at once.

At the end of Wano, Zoro gives Hiyori back Enma, and Momo back Ame-No-Hibikari, and having proved himself to the people of Wano he is given back Shusui, and Hitetsu gives him the Nidai Kitetsu.

Zoro will have avenged the death of Yasuie in the name of Shimotsuki (If he actually is one), and proven himself the mightiest Swordsman in Wano, by slaying the giant serpent.

:myman:
That would only work if Orochi proves to a problem for other swordsman and fighters around the place, otherwise i think the Scabbards would still look beter for being able to fight Kaido himself. We will have to see how strong Orochi's full form is.

Status
Not open for further replies.