Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pica definitely doesn't have the hype the Tobi Roppo do....... The Tobi Roppo are some of the strongest people in a Yonko Crew. What feat did Pica have against somebody competent? That Zoro vs Pica fight only lasted as long as it did because of Zoro's directional gag.
I was talking about DC.

Most Tobi Roppo didn't show the DC capable to defeat Pica. So at best the fight would end in a draw, but Pica would probably win due to his size hax.

Zoro will have avenged the death of Yasuie in the name of Shimotsuki (If he actually is one), and proven himself the mightiest Swordsman in Wano, by slaying the giant serpent.
bro killing weak coward like orochi isn't going to prove anything unless you are just trolling and having fun here :milaugh:. it would be nice though to see yasuie get avenged hopefully denjiro has been giving hiyori some swordmanship classes in secret or something

bro killing weak coward like orochi isn't going to prove anything unless you are just trolling and having fun here :milaugh:. it would be nice though to see yasuie get avenged hopefully denjiro has been giving hiyori some swordmanship classes in secret or something
Even if Orochi is weak in his base, what if his scales in an awakened form are as hard as, if not harder than Kaidos? Does it really matter how weak Orochi is if his scales are that hard, and Zoro cuts 8 heads off at the same time?

Well Zoro killed weak coward Pica and everyone was overjoyed ....so....
If had Zoro killed Kaido, big mom, prime Whitebeard, Prime Roger, rocks, BB, Akainu, Kizaru, and Kuzan with a no name slice and Sanji got low diffed by Spandam and you would be talking about how Spandam is god tier and how everyone else was a gag character because they had funny moments. You’re just a mindless wanker

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Man,play around sometimes is good,but there is things you need be serious about. Linlin can do with Marco the same Kaido did with Luffy. Would be actually really great she defeat him offscreen. It would make both Straw Hats and the fandom stop of being careless about her.
No, if Marco lose to Meme it's just mean he more of a loser than we thought.
If he can hold his ground that doesn't mean anything, this Meme after all (LoL)
Call me when Meme can get Jimbei into taking her seriously (LoL)

Even if Orochi is weak in his base, what if his scales in an awakened form are as hard as, if not harder than Kaidos? Does it really matter how weak Orochi is if his scales are that hard, and Zoro cuts 8 heads off at the same time?
it is possible but unlikely imo, first orochi would need a complete mastery of his df to have awakened his ability. from what we have seen of him so far he relies on his intellect and scheming skills, living under the protection of kaido for over 2 decades i'm guessing he had no real reason to hone his df abilities. i could be wrong though let's see what oda has in store for him

Well Zoro killed weak coward Pica and everyone was overjoyed ....so....
Sanji hasn’t beaten anyone in the new world . And has shown an inferiority complex to all the strawhat members that are stronger and more relavent then him ie. luffy zoro and Jinbei. It’s funny how since stepping on onigishima all the fodder recognized luffy and zoro as worst generation members and Jinbei as a war lord . Sanji is just a crewmate of Luffys and a weak one at that . He need to use Dj named attacks to beat fodder . What a fall from grace

Marco’s regen is so hax that unless you have sea stone or sealing abilities he can automatically fight with you for an extended period of time.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just Marco dodging around, occasionally tanking something, but not actually doing any damage to Big Mom.

If we actually see Marco land attacks and knock Big Mom back, then I’d say Marco is borderline if not admiral level, and the WB commanders at MF are way stronger than we thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.