Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami words worked because unlike honor-bound characters always putting pride and honor above everything, even their own life, she has no problem taking the easy path when in, danger. She's pragmatic l when it comes to these things, lying not a problem for her. The original japanese structure implies she was actually about to do what Ulti told her to do but changed the sentence in the middle because she simply can't belittle Luffy dream even as a lie and facing death. Usopp thinking is okay for Nami to lie pissed some people off but I believe the word lie is important. Like a near death Zoro standing tall and claiming Luffy will be the pirate king is badass but we know that the dude is basically fearless and would rather die than doing something dishonorable so it is expected. While what Nami did in this chapter is "out of character" (When first mistranslated spoilers came out it said Nami said "Luffy will never become the pirate king" when Ulti threatened her and ppl actually thought it was true ) and thus impactful..

I'm not a redditor so I wasn't anywhere near crying (they cry over everything tbh) :goatasure: but Oda did well. Redditors tend to be over-enthusiastic but some of y'all are the opposite; too jaded.
nami is awesome, if i were nami i would say it in 0.5 seconds,but to cry about it...:suresure::suresure:

Ulti in her ancient hybrid form uses her signature move on fodder Usopp's skull and merely cracks it without knocking him out, him being fine 2 panels later.

Meanwhile Vergo cracks Sanji's leg with a base kick, no Haki, no signature fighting style, no full range of motion. With Sanji still feeling the aftermath of the kick later, unable to walk properly.

@critical mindset what a monster Vergo-san is.
It isn't her best move by any means tho. It seems way weaker than "Ulti Meteor ???" (probably Ulti Meteor Cannon), the attack she was going to land on Luffy if Yamato didn't help him in the battle or the attack he was going to tank in Gear 4th.

This is a Shonen. This One Piece. This is 995 chapters with plot saving everybody every Arc.

Pell. Enel. Wyper. Dofflamingo. Luffy. Law....

Big Mom not killing Marco is obvious.

Starting from Whole Cake Island Arc, how many times the Straw Hats survived due to plot ?

-> Luffy need Nami to survive Cracker.
-> Pekoms survive due to Fishman Pirates
-> Luffy and Nami are prisoners of Opera
-> Brook is captured by Big Mom
-> Brook and Chopper are captured by Perospero
-> Germa and Capone survive Big Mom due to plot
-> Luffy didn't die against Katakuri because he choose to pierce his body to have a more equal match.

-> Straw Hats and Heart Pirates survive Kaidou beam due to plot
-> Luffy and Kidd are not killed but taken prisoners
-> Queen is not killed by Big Mom

🐜👍
You don't even know what is meant by saving by plot.
Besides why did you conveniently ignore the plot armor of BigMom for example, she is df user and yet somehow she washed to the shore where Luffy entered into wano instead of drowning
Queen has chance to kill BigMom when she went unconscious
Kaido not killing Bigmom while she was in sea stone cuffs.

Post automatically merged:

They were trained to cry on Oda's command
why are you surprised at redditors?
Same way you are trained to shit on Oda everytime. You are no better than redditors.

it's a just way of saying the chapter made them feel me think, I can't fucking imagine any grown man actually crying over this. Tho apparently the editor cried over Momo calling himself Oden's son. :josad:
Well because we are ruined by meme culture. You don't feel like crying for even more tragic scenes. Even if someone dies in the chapter and even when it is emotional we don't feel anything. For example, ace death was tearjerker at that time but now many memes ruined that and can't get that feel anymore.

Last edited:
Well because we are ruined by meme culture. You don't feel like crying for even more tragic scenes. Even if someone dies in the chapter and even when it is emotional we don't feel anything. For example, ace death was tearjerker at that time but now many memes ruined that and can't get that feel anymore.
Lol true everytime I see Ace's death I think about all the memes about Luffy's face

You don't even know what is meant by saving by plot.
Besides why did you conveniently ignore the plot armor of BigMom for example, she is df user and yet somehow she washed to the shore where Luffy entered into wano instead of drowning
Queen has chance to kill BigMom when she went unconscious
Kaido not killing Bigmom while she was in sea stone cuffs.

Same way you are trained to shit on Oda everytime. You are no better than redditors.

Everything is part of the Plot.
I choose Straw Hats as example.
Big Mom was saved by plot on a few occasions too.
My goal was to illustrate that It is not because Big Mom choose to not kill Marco that she was unable to.

Other plot save ?

Kid Law running into Vergo when searching for a Marine.
Marco not being killed when being handcuffed in Marineford.
Blackbeard an his crew receiving an antidote from Shillew saving them from Magellan.
Orochi not being dethroned by Oden for stupid reasons.
Jack being saved in the depht of the sea.
Kaidou receiving help from the old woman mimicking Momonosuke.
( Whitebeard being impaled by one of his son and suffering a stroke at Marineford )
Shanks saving Coby from Akainu
Law saving Luffy from Akainu
Sabo having amnesty.

🤐

Everything is part of the Plot.
I choose Straw Hats as example.
Big Mom was saved by plot on a few occasions too.
My goal was to illustrate that It is not because Big Mom choose to not kill Marco that she was unable to.

Other plot save ?

Kid Law running into Vergo when searching for a Marine.
Marco not being killed when being handcuffed in Marineford.
Blackbeard an his crew receiving an antidote from Shillew saving them from Magellan.
Orochi not being dethroned by Oden for stupid reasons.
Jack being saved in the depht of the sea.
Kaidou receiving help from the old woman mimicking Momonosuke.
( Whitebeard being impaled by one of his son and suffering a stroke at Marineford )
Shanks saving Coby from Akainu
Law saving Luffy from Akainu
Sabo having amnesty.

🤐
Let me emphasize what it means when certain character is saved by plot.
Kizaru shooting Luffy hand instead of going for head.
It is not plot when someone saves someone from someone else.

I do find it funny that we are fundamentally getting a continuation of WCI in many ways. This is why I hope the rest of BMs crew arrives. I just think its super vital they play a role here and with the fact that Oda did hype their reintroduction into Wano, especially Smoothie and Daifuku, there's a chance that we get to see this war go on full display with just some way combinations of powers, plus actual introductions to Compote and Snack and their powers

Anyway, holding out hope for them to show up before Act 3 ends, would really show how fucked everything is

It would've been a very good chapter ... and then Tama appeared.

How does an 8-year old girl suddenly appear on the battlefield (alone with her pet), when Onigashima is notoriously hard to reach and a storm is raging outside?

I'm really waiting to see THAT explanation from Oda ...
Could've somehow snuck on a ship or maybe she came with someone else (maybe Hiyori and Tenguyama).
Since the initial raid destroyed their defenses and is occupying their attention, it probably wouldn't be hard for another ship to just get there much like Neko's ship or even Perospero's slug did.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Y'all reading Zoro Piece and I can't stop laughing :gokulaugh:
But I find interesting how the obsession with a character can completely alterate your perception of reality, so don't stop please, it's funny to see :milaugh:
Well, arent you celebrating too early, rero-kun?
Only after you see full display of Zoro's capabilities, can you make those claims. So far, you saw nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.