Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Explane me why you want keep weak SH?
There is no need for everyone in the crew to be an active fighter. There is no crew where everyone jumps in front of Captain to fight for him and put their lives on the line. Straw Hats are balanced on this.

Chopper was equal to Monster 3, maybe even stronger in some way
I would like to disagree.
So for me better huge power-up than weak character going farther
As long as power-up makes sense I have no problem with someone growing. But crying about Usopp and Nami being tactical and shit is pointless.

Ulti and Page one will most likely lose to fucking tricks and getting clowned by Tama.

Where is the power boost from this? Does Nami unlock CoA defending herself from Ulti's attack?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
she literraly grabbed him and choked him effortlessly, that can only happen when there's huge gap in power
So when Luffy grabbed and pulled Katakuri into the mirror world, this meant he was much stronger than Katakuri? Despite Katakuri wholloping him right afterward? Lol

Marco was straight superior to Big Mom throughout their clash, or else she would’ve gotten made at Perospero for intervening.

Imagine Apoo isnt even using his DF and hes not a close combat fighter.....yet he's still handling Zoro and Hyrbid Drake.

:shame:
But Apoo does use his DF powers, which Zoro and Drake avoid...
Then he literally says he can't handle the two of them. Though he still managed to avoid getting no diffed before losing, so good W for Apoo.

The pics are in the spoiler thread.

Jump to where Kaido is, if jack wakes up, have Jimbei fight him.
I don't know how you guys see that but I dislike the though that Jack only stand up(after get defeated already) again to only get defeat again. Kinda what is his role, the tension of threat/danger if Jack is just their to get defeated? It happen in zou, it happen against the navy, it happen against the Sulong Minks, he always lose when he get his fight, what is the character Jack when he always get defeated, what is the meaning of defeating Jack if some minutes before the Minks already did it? I just ask because I don't know how other user here feel about Jack but isn't it bad how he always get lose?

That is like Katakuri losing to Capone and Jinbe before getting his battle with Luffy. Would everyone be still hyped up? Would everyone still want to see Luffy defeating someone who get beaten up in shorttime by two other characters?

What I try to say,I think Oda kinda know that too and he always humalitate Jack for some reason, in that case Oda himself know to just let Jack wake up for another lose would be a bad writing. In that case everyone who face Jack from now, this one also probably lose against Jack so he could get the tension of danger back.

I respect Oda for his writing and don't see him making such bad moves.

Conveniently leaving out the best parts, huh?
Sad that it has come to this.

Akainu is literally confirmed stronger than Big mom considering each others performances, lmao.

Akainu treated both Marco and Vista like little kids
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Prometheus (50% of BM) is what Big Mom used to clash with Marco. And Prometheus was down after that clash.
Which means Marco won that clash
Marco low diffed 50% BM
:cheers:

Here you clown, big mom only screams vs robin. While Marco talks with Perospero when vs Big Mom.
We don't even need to clown, tbh.
Marco has won the clash, lol

But Apoo does use his DF powers, which Zoro and Drake avoid...
Then he literally says he can't handle the two of them. Though he still managed to avoid getting no diffed before losing, so good W for Apoo.

The pics are in the spoiler thread.
It is not the first chapter where Apoo fights zoro and drake, the no diff discusion is long dead. Apoo koed fking luffy, and cut zoro.
Now he deals with awakened drake, zoro and a ton of fodders.
He cant get no diffed, because the fight is on, and he is winning.
Blocking enma with coa, tehniques and a zoan beast is now getting no diffed?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I kinda want to say, i am interested what is going to happen now, cuz BM is heading back. But then i remember it's BM...nothing gonna happen, except her getting kicked out again.
Shiki becomes relevant outta nowhere and attacks Big Mom and everyone at Onigashima:suresure:

So when Luffy grabbed and pulled Katakuri into the mirror world, this meant he was much stronger than Katakuri? Despite Katakuri wholloping him right afterward? Lol

Marco was straight superior to Big Mom throughout their clash, or else she would’ve gotten made at Perospero for intervening.
no he wasn't

hurting Prometheus is a meme at this point, even Brook did it, match up advantage and all that stuff

BM overpowered Marco and captured him effortlessly, he was helpless at that point, she let pero interfere to finish him quickly since she stated shes not interested in fighting him

it's clear BM looked way better than any admiral when facing Marco, and before that she destroyed another Commander in Queen, it's time to accept the hard truth

Prometheus (50% of BM) is what Big Mom used to clash with Marco. And Prometheus was down after that clash.
Which means Marco won that clash
Marco low diffed 50% BM
:cheers:

Here you clown, big mom only screams vs robin. While Marco talks with Perospero when vs Big Mom.
Conveniently leaving out the best parts, huh?
Sad that it has come to this.

Akainu is literally confirmed stronger than Big mom considering each others performances, lmao.

Akainu treated both Marco and Vista like little kids
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

We don't even need to clown, tbh.
Marco has won the clash, lol
Mental gymnastics again. It has become a coping mechanism for AdmiraLbois. They are salty after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.