rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with Tama? Feels fishy... Enemy ship must be Queen Mama Chanter, I wonder if they know that she once befriended BM... But why is she so overconfident? Does she have more reinforcements with her (Caribou, Tengu, Onimaru and those converted headliners)? Will she be a distraction/burden or a DEM tool?

Yamato seems to know a lot about the crew that she even knows Franky... Weird... Where do the underground goes to? Road Poneglyph? And another mention of the Dawn...

Where's Brook? He's the only SH I didn't notice... Also noting that Shanks is the only Yonko which can't be seen in the chapter (including the cover)...

Oh no, Sanji goes to Black Maria... I hope it won't be Califa 2.0...

With BM going to the rooftop, will Luffy, Kid and Law grab her in order to make it there?

So that's the reason why and how Law was convinced to proceed with his "fake" reason for alliance (take down Kaido) after his real reason (revenge to Doffy via Kaido) failed... LOL at Robin saying that Luffy doesn't care, it sounds like she wanted to switch sides to Law (of course it's not what she meant)... Props to Law for telling Robin his secret... Are they just using each other? Because after they defeat Kaido, the alliance is over...
Brook was in chopper pannel

It seems Kaido's wound totally healed. Guess he won't be fighting Luffy & co nerfed:finally:
That's for the better. It would not have tasted the same differently.

I hope Big Mom will be redeemed too by Oda sensei or else her demise won't feel as satisfying...

Specially after we saw how exploitable yonko can be when they are vulnerable. Even the likes of Kinemon injured Kaido.

So when it's Drake,we are in a war so he absolutely needed that to take the number,but when it's Yamato,"she was playing around like with Luffy"
Your logic doesn't make sense but :okay:
X Drake uses his hybrid form to take down in one hit the headliner like Luffy decided to go Gear 4th to take down the other headliner. If Luffy didn't need Gear 4th why he should have used that in first place? It's a war and he needs to save his energy, I don't think he decided to waste his energy just for the sake of the show. Just look at how he decides to go Gear 4th vs Ulti only when he needed. Yamato was playing with Ulti since he didn't use any special technique or transformation and he was just blocking her hits and talking to Luffy while doing it :milaugh:

Just take the L and learn how to reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.