Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

We never finalized the terms of the bet is what I’m telling you. We disagreed on what constituted a “defeat” lol. The best you’ll get from me is an admission that I was wrong, unless Kaido convincingly defeats the scabbards (he won’t)
Let's wait and see if it's convincing or not ... It looks like it's not over yet.

we
We all knew Kaido is the strongest

but Oda we want impressive showing from him

he showed the ability to defeat strong characters rather easily, but his techniques lack the wow factor we expect from the strongest, we want him to start using mountain and even island lvl attacks reguraly lol it's time to up the scale of the fights
allknew????????????????
reminder there is a gang of admirals and mihawk wankers that put them above kaido, oden, and every1.

Since Zoro has been portrayed to attain what Oden didn't due his lack of courage, I can see Current Zoro = Oden, but at the same rate Zoro isn't ready to take out Mihawk yet.

If we go by this notion, there's wide ground for Mihawk > Oden.
I already stated that this black sword is a cope.
Does WB has a black weapon? Does Shanks do? Does raylegh do ? Does Kaido do ? Does Roger do ?
All have weapons as main fighting tools, and some are obviously way stronger than mihawk like roger, and have swords as main weapons.
Is mihawk that is weaker than Kaido that is weaker than roger, stronger than roger because of a black kitchen knife?

if BM is about to betray Kaido, I hope he just kill her and we get rid of her for good

am a huge fan of BM , but this scenario would show she's a dumb and garbage character with no redeeming qualities, there's no saving her character if this is her plan
There is a proper chance Kaido could kill Big Mom. I dont think there'll ever be a Luffy vs female character 1 v 1 All out fight. Oda needs to find a way how to get rid of BM.

I already stated that this black sword is a cope.
Does WB has a black weapon? Does Shanks do? Does raylegh do ? Does Kaido do ? Does Roger do ?
All have weapons as main weapons, and some obviously way stronger like roger, have swords as main weapons.
Is mihawk that is weaker than Kaido that is weaker than roger, stronger than roger because of a black kitchen knife?
If we go by black blade I suppose we can safely state that it's CoA related.

So at the very least we show that Mihawk's CoA shoud be superior to even Roger's or Whitebeard's since they had failed to render their swords permanently black.

Of course I can't say around the other stats.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

if BM is about to betray Kaido, I hope he just kill her and we get rid of her for good

am a huge fan of BM , but this scenario would show she's a dumb and garbage character with no redeeming qualities, there's no saving her character if this is her plan
If she expects sheaths to wear out kaido or something like that, for her to get a fragile kaido ... When she gets up there she'll change her mind ...
Upon seeing the monster, the beast.:cheers:

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 996: "Island of the strongest".

In the cover, Blackbeard is brushing his teeth with a hippo.

Tama runs away on Komachiyo, along with Nami and Usopp on its back. Tama explains that she came here on "an enemy's ship", but gives no further explanation. Nami is fine, Usopp is conscious but he can't talk properly.

Hihimaru (the baboon) appears and blocks Page One, who is chasing Komachiyo. Tama tells Hihimaru to help to stop the enemy for 3 minutes. Nami says the baboon won't stand a chance against Page One and Ulti. Tama replies.

Tama: "Don't look down on us! We came here to fight as samurai!!"

Cut to Yamato. She can't fight properly becouse she has to block bullets from hitting Momonosuke. Shinobu asks Yamato something.

Shinobu: "If you are a samurai, then make a decision. Take Momonosuke-sama and leave me here!"

Yamato: "Kouzuki Oden would never do such a thing."

Sasaki sees that his Armored Troop has lost a lot of men, so he prepares to join the fight himself. Sasaki grabs his sword but then Yamato starts to transform. Her teeth become sharp and there's a growl coming from her mouth. Sasaki seems shocked to see it.

But at that moment, Franky Shogun runs into the scene followed by Haccha. Haccha hits the floor and it collapses. Yamato takes this chance and grabs Momonosuke and Shinobu, then she jumps down below.

Yamato says to Franky that she is leaving Sasaki to him, since Luffy ordered her to protect Momonosuke. But when she's falling in midair, Yamato uses attack "Narikabura", sending a powerful shockwave from her kanabo that knocks out Haccha in one attack. Then she talks with Momonosuke.

Yamato: "You have to live on. The one who will bring this world to its dawn... is you!!"

Cut to underground 2nd floor of Onigashima. Law cuts through Kaidou's men and reaches a Poneglyph. It seems this one isn't a red Poneglyph. Law thinks back to a conversation with Robin.

Law revealed his real name (Trafalgar D. Water Law) to Robin since he thinks she may know the meaning of “D”. However Robin said him that she doesn't know it either, but she's also interested in finding out. Robin told him the only way to know the meaning would be to obtain the red Poneglyphs, which means they need to take down the Yonkou.

Law stands in front of the Poneglyph, thinking about Corazon's words (“D” are the God's natural enemy) and murmurs to himself.

Law: "Cora-san, I really want to know the true meaning of this unfortunate fate..."

Cut to 3rd floor of Onigashima, Kid is running up to the roof with Killer. Kid assembles all metals he found in the castle, so now he has a massive pile of metal parts attached to his arm. Kid asks Killer if this is too much.

Killer: "We are up against the world's strongest pirate. Too much preparation isn't a bad thing!"

Cut to the top floor of Onigashima. Kaidou is beating the Red Scabbards with his kanabo. They put up a fight but all of them are bloodied.

Cut back to the main stage of Onigashima. Big mom flies back into the room, everyone panics. But Big Mom says.

Big Mom: "Don't worry. I only have business on the top floor, where Kaidou is."

Chapter ends in the 2nd floor. Luffy's group is about to reach the stairs to the 3rd floor. Sanji suddenly hears the sound of a woman coming from third floor, she is screaming and playing "yoi de wa nai ka" (よいではないか that means "That's OK" or "No problem").

Someone is pulling the woman kimono's obi off, Sanji is shocked...

END. No break next week.
Yooo so "The" word from chapter title wasn't lies?!

Last chapter killed Marco being above/equal to Kata ... Perospero's rival
Killed "DR Zoro will beat Doffy/Cracker" when wano zoro using koka can't even cut/overpower Apoo with Drake help . His wano version of 720 pound got easily countered too.

This chapter kills "Yamato is below calamities "
"KAIDO is below Mihawk , shanks, Akainu..."
"

Kidd and everyone saw MF war
Mihawk only admitted inferiority to sickbeard who's placed below Kaido and BM in Ace novel

First y’all about Deuce who knows more about OP world ...then now you doubt Kidd and Killer lol
Funny people

Shanks ~ Sickbeard per CoC clash and interaction
Mihawk < Sickbeard per his own words
Kaido and Bm > Sickbeard per Ace novel and manga which has Kaido WSC at least 5 years ago when Ace is rookie.
Old or primebeard >= kaido>=BM
1. Marco being Perospero rival? Lol stay off the pipe bro?
2. The arcs not finish yet, Zoro didn't even put on his bandana. You can say anything in middle of arcs about the SH. Like Luffy can't context with Doffy, no way Luffy and Zoro contest with these guys (cp9) they got neg diff after getting shocked by what happened with Robin.
3. Agreed Yamato is calamity level.
4.Kidd has never interacted with BM, Mihawk or Shanks.
5. Mihawk never admitted inferiority and him watching Marineford war means noting. When the Warlords have their own agendas and wasn't going all out. Boa,Doffy and Mihawk literally didn't care about the war and was doing anything. Mihawk wasn't touch.
6. Shanks touching swords with WB doesn't mean anything. WB and Akainu clashed equally then he got a heart attack in thr middle of the fight. Lol
Old WB isn't beating any top tier. He had to literally sneak Admiral to start getting hits.

Hold up. Are you saying Kaido 20 years ago is as strong as Kiado now?

Is this your power scaling?
I don't genuinely believe there is a big gap between his oldself and current self. He was already late 30. He was already Yonko tier.
And if you let Oden alive and don't kill him for plot purpose, the gap between both will remain unchaged if anything that's my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.