Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

all abilities require energy
it doesnt require strength or the physical strength you seem to imply
yamato paints this as a general thing. Dragons are able to create ......
so any dragon would be able to create this at a certain point.

even shiki's am sure requires energy to lift islands
the same way law does to create massive rooms
but none of that changes how I see things going in a fight . if kaido lifts islands and throws them at the alliance , and they are unable to deal with it , then that changes how I see matchups but until then

its the same way wb could tilt islands , oceans, create tsunami
none of that hurt or damaged the people that mattered.
I will not try to convince you otherwise, both FUJITORA's and KAIDO's achievements vary from opponent to opponent.
It requires energy and strength on the part of the technique to make the island leave the ground and fly through the air.
There are two steps, creating the technique, making it strong enough to be able to lift the island off the ground, and the second is to make the island move in the air, it needs to move and not just float.

I will not try to convince you otherwise, both FUJITORA's and KAIDO's achievements vary from opponent to opponent.
It requires energy and strength on the part of the technique to make the island leave the ground and fly through the air.
There are two steps, creating the technique, making it strong enough to be able to lift the island off the ground, and the second is to make the island move in the air, it needs to move and not just float.
fuji did move the rubble gathered it from dressrossa
took it further out to dump it on the outskirts/closer to sea where the pirates were
but thats besides the point
they had different goals
fuji didnt want to move dressrossa so he didnt
kaido wanted to move onigashima so he did.
thats what it comes down to
do I think kaido> fujitora yes .
but am not going to use this as to why.lol

K

Kaido D. Stronger

fuji did move the rubble gathered it from dressrossa
took it further out to dump it on the outskirts/closer to sea where the pirates were
but thats besides the point
they had different goals
fuji didnt want to move dressrossa so he didnt
kaido wanted to move onigashima so he did.
thats what it comes down to
do I think kaido> fujitora yes .
but am not going to use this as to why.lol
Well you understand ...
But don't forget the power of FUJI makes it easier for him. ;)
It's not the same thing, kaido can't change any severity ...

Well you understand ...
But don't forget the power of FUJI makes it easier for him. ;)
It's not the same thing, kaido can't change any severity ...
its a great feat but his power as a dragon again makes it just as easy
the same way fuji's gravity allows him to lift things much easier than others.
considering its not a part of his main power. still impressive.

Oda said in an SBS that the abilities don't mean that a person is more powerful than another.
Yeah and Kaido also has the physical strength to contribute this hype he was stabbed by nine adv haki users and nothing happend look what happend to WB

Kaido is the ultimate enemy and plotwise it makes sense Luffy needs a feat that surpasses Rogers vs Rocks or his conquest would always be overshadowed by Rogers

I would love to see Marco and Zoro vs King and Queen
I think Zoro is gonna join Luffy, Law, Kidd, Killer and maybe Hawkins and Drake fight One Piece. But I could honestly see Marco vs King, since they both fly yknow
Post automatically merged:

Anyone think that the moving of Onigashima might mean a time-limit like we got in Thriller Bark and Dressrosa?

I think Zoro is gonna join Luffy, Law, Kidd, Killer and maybe Hawkins and Drake fight One Piece. But I could honestly see Marco vs King, since they both fly yknow

Anyone think that the moving of Onigashima might mean a time-limit like we got in Thriller Bark and Dressrosa?
Oh yeah definitely
Zoro will more than likely fight Kaido with Luffy etc with Marco helping him going on the roof while he fights King

Not sure if this is the timelimit because Kaido has said he wants to use Wano's inhabitants as a labor force for his bidding. Cant do that if you kill everyone.

If a time limit happens, my guess is it has to do with Orochi and destroying the island of Wano. Its really the only way he stays relevant against a Yonko at this point if he's alive. If you recall, Orochi brings up not really giving a shit about Wano and watching it crash and suffer as part of his revenge for his family. My guess is he actually knows how to destroy Wano somehow and that'll ruin everything for everyone

Not sure if this is the timelimit because Kaido has said he wants to use Wano's inhabitants as a labor force for his bidding. Cant do that if you kill everyone.

If a time limit happens, my guess is it has to do with Orochi and destroying the island of Wano. Its really the only way he stays relevant against a Yonko at this point if he's alive. If you recall, Orochi brings up not really giving a shit about Wano and watching it crash and suffer as part of his revenge for his family. My guess is he actually knows how to destroy Wano somehow and that'll ruin everything for everyone
I don't think he's alive honestly, we saw his head get sliced clean off. Yeah, Kaido wants to save the inhabitants of Wano but like he might drop it in one of the remote places. Would be pretty lame if he just slowly put it down on the ground lmao

I don't think he's alive honestly, we saw his head get sliced clean off. Yeah, Kaido wants to save the inhabitants of Wano but like he might drop it in one of the remote places. Would be pretty lame if he just slowly put it down on the ground lmao
We did, but we know nothing of Orochi's actual fruit powers and Fukurokuju did walk away from the battlefield as if he knew something nobody else did

We didn't even see the fight, but I'll give Law the benefit of the doubt. Seastone handcuffs don't drain the captive of their stamina as we see anyone that had them on move normally. They just can't use their Devil Fruit abilities. Law had the advantage in that he got the element of surprise since Hawkins didn't know Law had his seastone handcuffs taken off. Law had the vast upper hand over Hawkins, especially since Hawkins had no dolls thanks to Law's bluff.
Exactly. Law knew what he was doing. He scared Hawkins so bad he gave up his blackmail leverage and his extra lives, all his advantages of his own free will. Trafalgar D.'s that dude.:myman:

you didnt see the fight between law and hawkins so you cant say he trashed him
they could have fought for a while and all we got was the end panel
so for now
inconclusive

apoo got negged largely because he was busy with drake tbh
but a comparable scene to this was with kid and he didnt go down after that hit (punk gibson)
so what zoro did is still very impressive.
We saw the outcome of the fight that's all we need to see. The next time Hawkins appears a couple days later he still bandaged up.

What Zoro and Law did was both VERY impressive in different ways. I just hope Apoo is down for good unless he's ready to flip sides, he's not really needed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.