Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Law knew what he was doing. He scared Hawkins so bad he gave up his blackmail leverage and his extra lives, all his advantages of his own free will. Trafalgar D.'s that dude.:myman:

We saw the outcome of the fight that's all we need to see. The next time Hawkins appears a couple days later he still bandaged up.

What Zoro and Law did was both VERY impressive in different ways. I just hope Apoo is down for good unless he's ready to flip sides, he's not really needed though.
indeed
but we saw zoro take apoo down
we didnt see law take hawkins down
impressive yes.

trashing or lowdiff
too little info to say

apoo prob isnt down for good tho
But I dont think he will fight for kaido's side anymore.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That panel of Zoro was so damn clean. I swear I'm probably looking too much into it or shit. But that Maria panel really bothers my head since the pics dropped.

Dunno what official will be but the fan translation says: "How impatient".

Does that mean Kaido flex on the islands from time to time?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
That panel of Zoro was so damn clean. I swear I'm probably looking too much into it or shit. But that Maria panel really bothers my head since the pics dropped.

Dunno what official will be but the fan translation says: "How impatient".

Does that mean Kaido flex on the islands from time to time?
pulling an island is his workout, thats why he always skipped legday

Zoro! Oh yeah!

Anyway, not gonna talk about the rest of the chapter but I want just want to share this:

So the virus is the reason why Oda removed Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Franky and Jinbe from the scene (all the members who can generate fire/heat; Jinbe can possibly influence water temperature in one's body)... Just for Chopper to waste time making an antidote/vaccine instead of fighting someone...

Zoro! Oh yeah!

Anyway, not gonna talk about the rest of the chapter but I want just want to share this:

So the virus is the reason why Oda removed Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Franky and Jinbe from the scene (all the members who can generate fire/heat; Jinbe can possibly influence water temperature in one's body)... Just for Chopper to waste time making an antidote/vaccine instead of fighting someone...
Jinbei is with luffy he might run Jack or something
Post automatically merged:

Zoro! Oh yeah!

Jinbei is there help Luffy think things careful focas going after Kaido.

I just realized that Zoro got payback against Apoo for cutting him by cutting Apoo a similar way.

When Apoo first attacked Zoro, he couldn't see the attack coming. We all know that is because it's a sound-based attack. There's no movement to follow.

When Zoro cut Apoo he couldn't see the attack come either but that's because Zoro was moving so fast he couldn't register his movement.

They were both frontal attacks. Apoo attack moved as fast as sound. Zoro attack moved as fast as the wind.

Karma.

Do you guys have the same feeling that the fights are going to be delayed again?

Kaido is moving the island to Wano meaning going to the roof sort of becomes useless in the upcoming chapters as we will need new setup chapters for the final matchups as well as characters being scattered all over Wano for the fights.

The act should also end before chapter 1000(most likely 999?)

Kaido is also probably scheduling an execution for the scabbards in Wano so I think something is bound to happen to delay the alliance,either a defeat in some way or the location change.

Status
Not open for further replies.