Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't even see the fight, but I'll give Law the benefit of the doubt. Seastone handcuffs don't drain the captive of their stamina as we see anyone that had them on move normally. They just can't use their Devil Fruit abilities. Law had the advantage in that he got the element of surprise since Hawkins didn't know Law had his seastone handcuffs taken off. Law had the vast upper hand over Hawkins, especially since Hawkins had no dolls thanks to Law's bluff.
That is one badass avy you got there bro will be hard for anyone to top it:steef:

Did Kid and Killer past queen floor?
Luffy&Jimbe are reaching the 4 floor right now
Kid&Killer already past the 4 floor
Sanji is stuck in the 3 floor
Marco is wondering why Zoro&Robin are still inside the main dome floor.
Law is not with his crew, so still inside Onigashima

So now they major player in the alliance gona have soon some fight, the question is who and how and where they gona take place.

Big Mom is near Kaido so this 2 are overkill without enough player on top.

Luffy&Jimbe is almost there like Kid&Killer. I dont know if King ll try to stop this 4 player or they gona go straight to the top.
Law is far from reaching the top, 1 possiblity is that he ll reach where Zoro&Marco is and follow this 2 to the top. I believe Queen and King gona try to stop this character. So a tag team between Marco&Zoro vs Queen&King is possible.
X-Drake is a card that I cant predict atm. Queen had him as main target so that plot still going on, he want to eliminate the traitor in the beast pirate.
Brook role in the dome floor is almost finished so who ll face Brook? Who-who maybe?
Sanji plot vs Black Maria (maybe Robin gona fly to the 3 floor).
Nami&Usop left Page1 and Ulti behind so that clash is over for now, so 2 flying six are free to clash with other character
Yamato&Momo gona play a role to stop the island before it crashes over the flower capital.
Big Mom pirate are a big?
And the 9 scabban on top are a big?

Did Kid and Killer past queen floor?
Luffy&Jimbe are reaching the 4 floor right now
Kid&Killer already past the 4 floor
Sanji is stuck in the 3 floor
Marco is wondering why Zoro&Robin are still inside the main dome floor.
Law is not with his crew, so still inside Onigashima

So now they major player in the alliance gona have soon some fight, the question is who and how and where they gona take place.

Big Mom is near Kaido so this 2 are overkill without enough player on top.

Luffy&Jimbe is almost there like Kid&Killer. I dont know if King ll try to stop this 4 player or they gona go straight to the top.
Law is far from reaching the top, 1 possiblity is that he ll reach where Zoro&Marco is and follow this 2 to the top. I believe Queen and King gona try to stop this character. So a tag team between Marco&Zoro vs Queen&King is possible.
X-Drake is a card that I cant predict atm. Queen had him as main target so that plot still going on, he want to eliminate the traitor in the beast pirate.
Brook role in the dome floor is almost finished so who ll face Brook? Who-who maybe?
Sanji plot vs Black Maria (maybe Robin gona fly to the 3 floor).
Nami&Usop left Page1 and Ulti behind so that clash is over for now, so 2 flying six are free to clash with other character
Yamato&Momo gona play a role to stop the island before it crashes over the flower capital.
Big Mom pirate are a big?
And the 9 scabban on top are a big?
Bro if you want to discuss following changes/setups of the war I suggest you to visit this thread

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ion-in-onigashima-right-now-997-updated.8609/

Late to the thread.

Obvious thing first, congratulations on taking this full circle

But Kaido's plan is weird af. So he's just going to drop it in the capital? Can he fight while he's doing this? Why is he doing this now? And why not drop on the shantytown instead of ruining the nice part and leaving the shitty wasteland?

Are we on a ticking clock now?

It’s not Sanji’s fault, Oda just likes to pretend like CoO doesn’t exist when it’s convenient
He's mentioned on more than one occasion that CoO is related to keeping a cool head...

Late to the thread.

But Kaido's plan is weird af. So he's just going to drop it in the capital? Can he fight while he's doing this? Why is he doing this now? And why not drop on the shantytown instead of ruining the nice part and leaving the shitty wasteland?

He's mentioned on more than one occasion that CoO is related to keeping a cool head...
kaido wants to use wano residents as labor, so i doubt he will just drop onigashima in the flower capital ,killing everyone there lol

Late to the thread.

Yeah dropping in capital city is just dumb decision. Kaido would lose the entire buildings in the capital city. I mean, kaido could just set onigashima in somewhere else and make it as the new capital. If he really prefers the place in flower capital, then he can easily just invade the entire city.

Do you guys have the same feeling that the fights are going to be delayed again?

Kaido is moving the island to Wano meaning going to the roof sort of becomes useless in the upcoming chapters as we will need new setup chapters for the final matchups as well as characters being scattered all over Wano for the fights.

The act should also end before chapter 1000(most likely 999?)

Kaido is also probably scheduling an execution for the scabbards in Wano so I think something is bound to happen to delay the alliance,either a defeat in some way or the location change.
Not exactly delayed, just as intended. We keep getting these skirmishes because it escalates the battle overall, plus many characters aren't probably even just where they will be by the end. Starting to think many of the battles will take place on mainland wano, with some still on Onigashima, wherever it crashes or lands.

There are so many perspectives and potential battles that its just a slow climb to the climax of these conflicts. I wouldn't be surprised if we dont see many of the matchups solidified in the next 10-20 chapters.
Post automatically merged:

But same applies to the like as Queen
The actual solution is putting Kairoseki cuffs/restrictive equipment on them when they lose. Pretty sure its going to be a plot point brought up when the fights actually start because fodder made the comment for Ulti/P1 and they pretty much 100% recovered from Luffy and Yamato's attacks

Not exactly delayed, just as intended. We keep getting these skirmishes because it escalates the battle overall, plus many characters aren't probably even just where they will be by the end. Starting to think many of the battles will take place on mainland wano, with some still on Onigashima, wherever it crashes or lands.

There are so many perspectives and potential battles that its just a slow climb to the climax of these conflicts. I wouldn't be surprised if we dont see many of the matchups solidified in the next 10-20 chapters.
Post automatically merged:

The actual solution is putting Kairoseki cuffs/restrictive equipment on them when they lose. Pretty sure its going to be a plot point brought up when the fights actually start because fodder made the comment for Ulti/P1 and they pretty much 100% recovered from Luffy and Yamato's attacks
No matchups solidified For the next 10-20 chapters seems a bit much.

We will be filling the chapters with characters continuously running around?

We had act 2 which was a setup act,then in act 3 we had more setup again and finally in act 4,we still get 15+ setup chapters? I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.