Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The realization of kaido requires incredible strength (energy). If we compare something of a smaller proportion, for example: we have JOZU and his ICE block, which forced Akainu to carry out a named attack to stop, which scared several VC admirals, and does not compare with what Kaido did here, all this energy (force ) casually, even after defeating 9 potentially very powerful samurai.
Should I assume that FUJITORA trying to crush pirates with stones is useless too? He tried to do that in Dressrosa.:kayneshrug:
I dont use fujitora throwing that as an argument until I see it in battle
throwing rocks on bunch of fodders will work
but strong fighters like law, doffy could deal with the meteor , and they could prob deal with the rubble falling on them specifically ,
the vast majority of other fighters in dressrossa tho would be wiped out. But I expect top tiers to beat fodder so it changes nothing.
the gravity blade is actually more dangerous.

fuji's ability isnt just lifting things,
it makes you heavier ,
there's horizontal gravity ,
and a lot of his power hasnt been expanded on cause he seems new to it.

akainu used a named attack on the iceblock and didnt need one the first time he poked a hole in wb.....
lol. when he's fighting luffy and the others, tell me how this feat helps him against them ...
chances are it doesnt. he wants to move the island so he did. its that simple.examples of characters who cant lift islands but are equally as strong or even stronger(i.e roger)

shiki could lift islands.
Post automatically merged:

Seems like a double standard. We know for a fact Zoro had help from Drake on-panel, Drake was literally in the middle of clashing with Apoo, yet we credit Zoro's strength that he defeated Apoo. Which I completely agree with, by the way.

Law had no on-panel help from anyone, other than being released from the cell, and this comes after Law had been in seastone cuffs being drained and interrogated for hours, yet Law had no problem defeating Hawkins. Law clearly beat Hawkins on every level: mental, and physical.
you didnt see the fight between law and hawkins so you cant say he trashed him
they could have fought for a while and all we got was the end panel
so for now
inconclusive

apoo got negged largely because he was busy with drake tbh
but a comparable scene to this was with kid and he didnt go down after that hit (punk gibson)
so what zoro did is still very impressive.

Seems like a double standard. We know for a fact Zoro had help from Drake on-panel, Drake was literally in the middle of clashing with Apoo, yet we credit Zoro's strength that he defeated Apoo. Which I completely agree with, by the way.

Law had no on-panel help from anyone, other than being released from the cell, and this comes after Law had been in seastone cuffs being drained and interrogated for hours, yet Law had no problem defeating Hawkins. Law clearly beat Hawkins on every level: mental, and physical.
We didn't even see the fight, but I'll give Law the benefit of the doubt. Seastone handcuffs don't drain the captive of their stamina as we see anyone that had them on move normally. They just can't use their Devil Fruit abilities. Law had the advantage in that he got the element of surprise since Hawkins didn't know Law had his seastone handcuffs taken off. Law had the vast upper hand over Hawkins, especially since Hawkins had no dolls thanks to Law's bluff.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I dont use fujitora throwing that as an argument until I see it in battle
throwing rocks on bunch of fodders will work
but strong fighters like law, doffy could deal with the meteor , and they could prob deal with the rubble falling on them specifically ,
the vast majority of other fighters in dressrossa tho would be wiped out. But I expect top tiers to beat fodder so it changes nothing.
the gravity blade is actually more dangerous.

fuji's ability isnt just lifting things,
it makes you heavier ,
there's horizontal gravity ,
and a lot of his power hasnt been expanded on cause he seems new to it.

akainu used a named attack on the iceblock and didnt need one the first time he poked a hole in wb.....
lol. when he's fighting luffy and the others, tell me how this feat helps him against them ...
chances are it doesnt. he wants to move the island so he did. its that simple.examples of characters who cant lift islands but are equally as strong or even stronger(i.e roger)

shiki could lift islands.
Comparing Shiki who has a DF that specializes in making things float with a ZOAN is somewhat abnormal.
For shiki it doesn't require a lot of physical strength or something, it's a different case.(He just needs to touch.)
There is no greater feat in strength than what Kaido did in this chapter.
Law requires energy from his DF to trigger his cut in order to cut the meteors and it depends on the size of the room he creates, costing his energy. Fujitora was ARF ARF after a large-scale gravitational attack, everything done on a large scale requires a price to pay, and kaido is not paying that price.

FUJITORA is sweating like a pig here.
HUFF HUFF
And your DF is much better at making things float than Kaido ZOAN who did 1v9 and will probably fight while keeping the island in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of thoughts but I'll keep this brief.

I just wanna say that throughout the story we only ever got island scale feats at the end of arcs where it was portrayed as "the end of everything". Like Enel's Raigo, in Skypeia, Buster Call in Enies Lobby, Shadow's Asgard & Ursus Shock in Thriller Bark, Whitebeard tilting the Sea, Fujitora lifting the ruble of the entire country etc.

But here? The fact that Oda is using Kaido casually ripping an island out of the ocean just to set the stage for the real battle means that things are only gonna see crazier things from this point on.

Whats more, the fact that he does this so casually and without effort on his part just says we haven't even begun to see what he can really do yet. Keep in mind he's still in base. We still haven't seen his Hybrid form let alone his Awakening yet. Things are only getting started.

Comparing Shiki to your DF that specializes in making things float with a ZOAN is somewhat abnormal.
For shiki it doesn't require a lot of physical strength or something, it's a different case.
Law requires energy from his DF to trigger his cut in order to cut the meteors and it depends on the size of the room he creates, costing his energy. Fujitora was ARF ARF after a large-scale gravitational attack, everything done on a large scale requires a price to pay, and kaido is not paying that price.

HUFF HUFF
And your DF is much better at making things float than Kaido ZOAN who did 1v9 and will probably fight while keeping the island in the air.
kaido isnt doing his due to strength either
did you read the chapter?
"For shiki it doesn't require a lot of physical strength or something, it's a different case."
dragons can generate clouds
the same shit momo could do on a smaller scale . its not a physical strenght feat. neither is fuji's
its ability/df related.
fujitora was talking to someone else in the second panel in anger . literally yelling.
doesnt seem like he himself is being taxed by raising the rubble. first panel , cant tell why its there.

if I were to pick this I will say he's doing it fairly casually
but again
I have to see how it helps him in a fight before I draw anything conclusive from it.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

kaido isnt doing his due to strength either
did you read the chapter?
"For shiki it doesn't require a lot of physical strength or something, it's a different case."
dragons can generate clouds
the same shit momo could do on a smaller scale . its not a physical strenght feat. neither is fuji's
its ability/df related.
fujitora was talking to someone else in the second panel in anger . literally yelling.
doesnt seem like he himself is being taxed by raising the rubble. first panel , cant tell why its there.

if I were to pick this I will say he's doing it fairly casually
but again
I have to see how it helps him in a fight before I draw anything conclusive from it.
He continues HUFF HUFF on the last page ... Dragons are generating their own clouds, but how does that create an island on top of a cloud? without lifting it? , without using force / energy? How is a cloud going to lift an island stuck to the ground without using force to separate it from the ground?

He continues HUFF HUFF on the last page ... Dragons are generating their own clouds, but how does that create an island on top of a cloud? without lifting it? , without using force / energy? How is a cloud going to lift an island stuck to the ground without using force to separate it from the ground?
and that had nothing to do with lifting the rubble
cause he had already done that here
without huffing or puffing. lol

um using the force argument
you realize gravity is also by defn a force. but thats not what this is
he can create flames/clouds that lift the object for him
its not kaido's physical strength or force.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

and that had nothing to do with lifting the rubble
cause he had already done that here
without huffing or puffing. lol

um using the force argument
you realize gravity is also by defn a force. but thats not what this is
he can create flames/clouds that lift the object for him
its not kaido's physical strength or force.
Seriously, it got a little confused, I can't understand its logic. It looks like you're writing code without much organization.
Do you believe that the feat of kaido does not require strength / energy?

Comparing Shiki who has a DF that specializes in making things float with a ZOAN is somewhat abnormal.
For shiki it doesn't require a lot of physical strength or something, it's a different case.(He just needs to touch.)

HUFF HUFF
I don't think you understand, lifting the rubble isn't making Fujitora sweat.
Quite literally the next page...
Then take a look at the bottom left, he sweats again because of civilians.

Then here, there's no sweat all in close-ups to his face, while keeping the island up.
Again, A LOT of sweat but it has nothing to do with physical exertion.

So if you're going to try and make this claim at least don't leave out the times where Fuji is lifting the rubble and not sweating or the times where he's sweating when doing absolutely nothing physically straining.

Last edited:
K

Kaido D. Stronger

I don't think you understand, lifting the rubble isn't making Fujitora sweat.
Quite literally the next page...
Then take a look at the bottom left, he sweats again because of civilians.

Then here there's no sweat all in close-ups to his face, while keeping the island up.
Again, A LOT of sweat but it has nothing to do with physical exertion.

So if you're going to try and make this claim at least don't leave out the times where Fuji is lifting the rubble and not sweating or the times where he's sweating when doing absolutely nothing physically straining.
Physical effort, he is having difficulty fighting and keeping the wreckage in the sky at the same time, if he is just going to keep the wreckage he has no difficulty. He performing both at the same time was sweating and HUFF HUFF. It wasn't because of the civilians, he carried out the appointed attack and started to sweat and HUFF HUFF, civilians comes right after.

Doing both at the same time weighs heavily on him. Laughs. In fact, do not confuse, FUJITORA was not maintaining any island in the air.

Seriously, it got a little confused, I can't understand its logic. It looks like you're writing code without much organization.
Do you believe that the feat of kaido does not require strength / energy?
all abilities require energy
it doesnt require strength or the physical strength you seem to imply
yamato paints this as a general thing. Dragons are able to create ......
so any dragon would be able to create this at a certain point.

even shiki's am sure requires energy to lift islands
the same way law does to create massive rooms
but none of that changes how I see things going in a fight . if kaido lifts islands and throws them at the alliance , and they are unable to deal with it , then that changes how I see matchups but until then

its the same way wb could tilt islands , oceans, create tsunami
none of that hurt or damaged the people that mattered.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lol
we do everything in the forum from providing spoilers (Bangmi)
to mafia ( tobi, tris, melontonin , fuji,zara)
to memes/shitpost (light, akai)
to moderating on the site (natalija, kiwipom , rayan)
to providing udon content (calypso , K!ng harashima)
to yamato hate (seth)
to zkk(marimo , yj)
to sanji stanning (tobi, bangmi)
etc
every person has a different role ,started by @Reborn

lo

lol you watched brago's stream
Fuck you...

Physical effort, he is having difficulty fighting and keeping the wreckage in the sky at the same time, if he is just going to keep the wreckage he has no difficulty. He performing both at the same time was sweating and HUFF HUFF. It wasn't because of the civilians, he carried out the appointed attack and started to sweat and HUFF HUFF, civilians comes right after.

Doing both at the same time weighs heavily on him. Laughs. In fact, do not confuse, FUJITORA was not maintaining any island in the air.
Could you answer this for me: At what point in the Luffy v Fujitora skirmish does Fujitora start sweating? And what makes him sweat?
There's a very clear panel where Fujitora starts to sweat.

:myman::milaugh:

Could you answer this for me: At what point in the Luffy v Fujitora skirmish does Fujitora start sweating? And what makes him sweat?
There's a very clear panel where Fujitora starts to sweat.
the sweat argument is so undefeated
big mom started sweating while holding marco and she saw sulong.....

kaido was sweating when he thought he saw oden again.

Status
Not open for further replies.