What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Unless Jinbei can use fullbody CoA like Vergo did, Jinbei tanked Akainu fist with his body without hole.
You don't need fullbody, you can simply harden whatever single part of the body you need to harden in that precise moment.

See Ulti and her forehead armament for example, or Chinjao etc etc

He is kind of important btw considering he is Roger's son and Luffys foster brother.

We might see more to this flashback, hopefully we might know about Lurking legend or Rocks . I dont think it will be only about Ace.
You're quite optimistic bro.

Really don't see how a flashback from events 5 years ago can incorporate Rocks and his crew.

The act is even about to finish,why didn't Oda take the whole Act 3 for flashbacks Lol? Now we're supposedly dragging flashbacks into the "fight act".

F

Fallen Prince

Same here I hope he doesn’t off screen these fights. I believe starting in the beginning of act 4 we probably get to Kaido’s backstory and maybe Yamato’s upbringing.
Kaido's flashback i would look forward to it considering it will connect the God Valley plot .

If they show sneekpeek of Rocks vs Marines as chapter 1000 . It will be worth reading.

You don't need fullbody, you can simply harden whatever single part of the body you need to harden in that precise moment.

See Ulti and her forehead armament for example, or Chinjao etc etc
Jinbei has never shown that type of CoA though so no I guess. Hakiless Jinbei tanked Akainu magma first without hole

Zoro is probably in the chapter, Korean spoilers always leaves out 25-30 percent of the chapter

The spoiler where it said "Apoo was running around" but that ended up with him clashing with Zoro and Drake
Zoro is in the chapter DOING WHAT?

He was complaining for five chapters about wanting to go to the roof, then he gets into gear about actually fucking doing it past chapter and then what?

What is he doing now? I thought all these chapters were leading to something? What the fuck has it led to?

I lowkey hope that Kidd and Killer will try to attack Kaido and join the party that will take him down so that they could get their craved revenge. The Udon events constituted a huge emotional factor to me, and I would love that.
Kidd will go straight up on the roof, he is the heavy hitter alongside Luffy so no need for him to stop. Killer on the other hand will probably have to face someone to let his captain pass: my 2 guesses are WW or Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.