What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack is the 4th strongest member of the beast pirates.
Blueno was the 4th strongest member of CP9.
Luffy said he wanted to kick Jack’s ass in Zou.
Jack very well might be on the last floor before the Dome.

Guys, what if chapter 999, a fight between Luffy and Jack starts?
Then, at the beginning of chapter 1000, Luffy blueno’s Jack and moves onto Kaido?
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

@Finalbeta , @Sentinel
Final your whole point would get debunked if WsW give Jinbe a extrem high diff battle. Jinbe is equal to Doffy(even though I see Doffy little stronger even though having weaker feats), we speak about a dude who whole feats are based on fighting a Yonkou and Admiral,one shoting Moria.

WsW matching equal Jinbe means he is very close to these like Doffy and co. And the rest flyers aren't weaker too soo...

I would agree with you if you said 1vs1 Doffy would win but against all flyers together while even two give current Luffy hard time? Sry bro but that doesn't make anysense :)

And yet still no matchup for the Supernovas outside of X-Drake knocking Apoo out again. Damn the Straw Hats have really a far too great preferential treatment compared to the other Supernovas and their crews.
This is one of the things I don't like from Oda.

He always play favorites to characters he likes more and gives them more action compared to others.

I'd rather see Killer,Kid,Law than Robin,Franky,Brook

Last edited:
@Finalbeta , @Sentinel
Final your whole point would get debunked if WsW give Jinbe a extrem high diff battle. Jinbe is equal to Doffy(even though I see Doffy little stronger even though having weaker feats), we speak about a dude who whole feats are based on fighting a Yonkou and Admiral,one shoting Moria.

WsW matching equal Jinbe means he is very close to these like Doffy and co. And the rest flyers aren't weaker too soo...

I would agree with you if you said 1vs1 Doffy would win but against all flyers together while even two give current Luffy hard time? Sry bro but that doesn't make anysense :)
Jinbe equal to Doffy? That's very false and based off no proof at all. It's pretty much a bold statement. He needs a very long way before proving he can even push Doffy to an high difficulty fight on land.

Ace himself is probably or at least eventually weaker than Doflamingo and he was stalemating Jinbe before even joining the WB Pirates. I seriously doubt Jinbe turned so much powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.