Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug: We'll see. "Likely" in your belief doesn't mean it's happening. Even if it does, I wouldn't expect Zoro's clash with Kaido to virtually even last that long.

Maybe he loses Sandai Kitetsu from it though, its about time that happened.
If he's gonna lose Sandai..the fight against Kaido is the perfect time for that Also yeah let's see what happens

Why does the spoiler say ''No rest next week''? So no break?

Because there isn't. Oda isn't off, the magazine is, i.e. 1000 in the next released issue.

That said, Chapter 1000 will likely leak early, around next Friday/Saturday for spoilers in the least.

Then after that though we won't get another chapter for another 2+ weeks because there's another magazine break after that

Btw anyone wondering how Marco is gonna deliver Zoro still ?

He has Zoro on his back yet he needs to fight King AND Queen to get to the top ? and Zoro isn't useful in air battle other than throwing some slashes but Marco is in a huge disadvantage here

How is going hybrid against Marco and Zoro anti-climatic?
We haven't even seen Jack's hybrid, perhaps the panel is epic but personally I expected that the revelation of the hybrid form in battle and not out of no where especially with King who has the worst development of the 3 calamities, he has almost no personality and going from 0 to 100 is anticlimactic, but maybe in the chapter it's great and shows the gap between Sanji and Marco

J

Jo_Ndule

Marco is reminiscing about Ace while charging at a YC1 and YC2 AND carrying Zoro on his back.
:gokulaugh:

Has Katakuri recovered from his wounds ?
:milaugh:
:milaugh:haven't even mentioned katakuri but you crying.

:suresure: he's not charging at them, he's flying
.Queen tries to bite him...he dodges...then later King comes to clash him

Wait... you won't say Apoo is impressive for fighting Drake and zoro at once
But wanna hype Marco for dodging Queen then later clashing King

Bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.