Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but according to Oda dinosaurs (and pterosaurs) are apart of the greater dragon family tree. Saying otherwise goes against Oda’s word.

So Kaido cannot be a dragon.
According to Oda they are part of the greater Ryu family, which in terms of etymology is equivalent to the "saur" in their English names and could be adapted to "saurian". So it's likely that we all thought that Oda named that family as such because of a direct reference to dragons, making Kaido the user of its mythical model, but reality is that he was just using the common denominator to the Japanese terms for dinosaurs, pterosaurs, lizards, etc.; which happens to be "ryu".

By this logic, why don't we say Drake being a dragon HAS to come into play somehow in the future.

You recognise that the name for drake being a dragon is simply a refrence that will never affect the story. But you don't believe that Kaido's fruit name could also be just a reference.

Why are you making the distinction?
I thought that's just a translation thing or something. Is it not?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
According to Oda they are part of the greater Ryu family, which in terms of etymology is equivalent to the "saur" in their English names and could be adapted to "saurian". So it's likely that we all thought that Oda named that family as such because of a direct reference to dragons, making Kaido the user of its mythical model, but reality is that he was just using the common denominator to the Japanese terms for dinosaurs, pterosaurs, lizards, etc.; which happens to be "ryu".
Yes but if Kaido was a dragon, why wouldn’t he be a mythical dragon fruit user?

I’m sorry but according to Oda dinosaurs (and pterosaurs) are apart of the greater dragon family tree. Saying otherwise goes against Oda’s word
This is a lie. According to Oda? Give a damn source. You're a mod and you are claiming oda's words with no source

I can give you very very very man paned of both Kaido and Momo and tell punk hazard dragons Being called dragons. While all the dinosaurs are called dinosaurs

At no point has anything you claim been stated. Shame on you mod. Shame on you. You starting to remind me of T.A.C, the only other mod who really loved making unsubstantiated claims

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is a lie. According to Oda? Give a damn source. You're a mod and you are claiming oda's words with no source

I can give you very very very man paned of both Kaido and Momo and tell punk hazard dragons Being called dragons. While all the dinosaurs are called dinosaurs

At no point has anything you claim been stated. Shame on you mod. Shame on you. You starting to remind me of T.A.C, the only other mod who really loved making unsubstantiated claims
Br0 go and look at the manga they’re ancient dragons. Do you read with your eyes closed?

Why are you so mad?
That s*t was already explain
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.