Votes: 7 9.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
It's a small thing but I like how Kaido addresses & identifies Prometheus in this ep (chapter too IIRC). Not sure why, but I find it really humanizing that Kaido could've had conversations with Prometheus in the past.
I mean realistically, he’s known them ever since he’s known Big Mom. So yeah, they’ve definitely interacted especially during their time on Rocks!

law is speechless, Zoro with advcoa / ryou made a 3bilion man speechless.

Asura or any advcoc slashes with Zoro are just overkill (flying dragon blaze made 2 yonkos fear for their live) :cheers:

Zoro in better state would have fought Kaido for a match longer period, the anime made it clear that Zoro was in an horrible state after Hakkai (law cant understand how that possible).:kuzanshut:

Well animated in parts, but they fucked up another big chapter, this should have been an iconic episode, yes with Zoro's asura but more importantly bookmarked by Kaidou trying to kill Luffy and then Luffy getting back up and slamming him.

Instead it was filled with Big Mom filler (she falls in? and then they repeat the scene 3 times).

Now they will stretch 6 pages into an episode, interlaced with more Big Mom filler.

This is why shitty manga series like Kimetsu No Yaiba win in anime, because their adaptations aren't filler filled nonsense, this is one of the most hype chapters of the series, split into two for TOEI's profit and disregarding the theme to hype CoC, disgusting.