One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
Ohh no Sanjino :saden:
That offscreened fight of Sanji vs king and queen wont go well :cantseeme:
It is established in the manga that

1) Queen was busy with Chopper first and then Sanji
2) Sanji was dancing around Queen
3) King was busy with Marco

Logical conclusion ---> King bodied Marco, then came to SvQ and bodied Sanji again.

Reaction when Toei obviously animates that:

Nuooo y r they making shit up? Fucking Zoro boys :pepemotion:

:cantseeme:

Zorotard forgot this scene already

Nevermind then, even though they keep saying Zoro are different level from Sanji, they still want to talked about Sanji, think about Sanji. Pity them.
Try to be a Clown downplay a great characters like Sanji, they must be having a difficult time reading the recent chapter, probably even skipped the last part lol such a Zorotard. Sanji living free again huh? Well, not all of them, I know there are some nice Zoro fans who appreciate Sanji and his character development, thank to them Sanji get a lots Love.
Your Knees hurt?

Apoo kicking Luffy and Zoro's ass was a logical extension of what was shown happening to them in the manga.

Likewise, what was shown with King and Sanji was pretty much the same. I'm still incredibly impressed that they actually made it such a large scale fight that spanned the entirety of onigashima. Honestly, I think that has to make it one of the most unique though brief confrontations in the entire series, with the location of the fight quickly going around the entire area of the battle instead of just being confined to one area.

Hoping we maybe get something like this with Marco and King.

Yeah. Anime studios don't really have that much power. Anime studios are paid to make episodes of the anime according to how other companies see fit
Well, at the end, it's all just business. That's why certain animes do not get a second or third season since those publishers decide whether it's convenient to make further anime adaptations to boost the original source.

Likewise, what was shown with King and Sanji was pretty much the same. I'm still incredibly impressed that they actually made it such a large scale fight that spanned the entirety of onigashima. Honestly, I think that has to make it one of the most unique though brief confrontations in the entire series, with the location of the fight quickly going around the entire area of the battle instead of just being confined to one area.
I really liked how Toei portrayed the scale of the entire dome so far. In the manga, the buildings rather looked "normal" - I guess? - but when Sanji and King flew through the areas, you could see how large everything actually IS. I was very impressed with this scene.
It definitely demonstrates how large Onigashima really is. I hope Oda reveals the true size of Onigashima soon.

I really liked how Toei portrayed the scale of the entire dome so far. In the manga, the buildings rather looked "normal" - I guess? - but when Sanji and King flew through the areas, you could see how large everything actually IS. I was very impressed with this scene.
It definitely demonstrates how large Onigashima really is. I hope Oda reveals the true size of Onigashima soon.
I actually think that Oda generally does a good job drawing the scale of Onigashima. I really appreciate his attention to detail around the destruction(even if it is slightly inconsistent), but I think that there aren't really many fights where Oda just lets loose and has characters rapidly change where they are positioned within the castle in a holistic way.

This is why I have some hopes for Marc vs King also having a similar sort of approach.

You think I care? As I said before I enjoyed Sanji vs King in this episode, and I like that the anime gave King some hype.
So all you guys care about is King getting his hype
Don't care how toei ruins manga scenes and make up stuff

That's how desperate you guys want King to look good
Post automatically merged:

If this episode had Sanji performing better against King, you know that some of the salty Sanji fans and King haters would be hyping up the episode and maybe even praising Toei.
Same way you're happy for this episode

People who support anime for its fillers whether a hater or fanboy, all of you are the reasons why OP anime sucks

This was exaggerated and pretty different from the manga, but still fits given the freedom Toei had animating other scenes.

Surprisingly there are people using the anime to somehow fir their agendas :kaidowhat: , i wouldn't go be going too far with that :suresure:

Toei will milk these scenes like crazy :kobeha: