Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my proposal:

For the first 3 DPs i can keep my prices absurds, to the point that nobody can buy them, so i'm basically a vanilla player

and each DP (including this one), i will change all the 3 offerings so that they are all protective / defensive stuff

like Bullet Vests and protections against stuff

then i can reopen the shop with normal prices that everyone can buy, but they aren't anything that kills or fucks with people, just defensive shit

then i can go around and try to collect my shit to forge the sword

i will vote with whoever the biggest town core is and i also choose to give the sword to whoever the town core wants

this is my last shot :josad:
fuck em indigo play as you must to your wincon - if you die and were good i will avenge you. especially given the fact that ratchet has literally had freakouts when we went after him as a neutral indie.
her entire reasoning for claiming and stating she isnt tryharding in a SRM when this is the type of game she plays 98% of the time while also being the top poster chopping it down to fluff but i saw her post in response to higher chance of OP by being a top poster.

flower doesnt know how to chill when it comes to mafia she is a W chaser so one its out of charcter and 2 her reasoning is shit for an early game claim even after he just cried about losing in a previous game cause people claimed..
He’s claimed ramen shop type indie since then. Case doesn’t matter. Now we decide what to do with him.
leave him be. the proof is there. we can tell if hes hostile, benign or neutral in a couple of cycles his wincon wouldnt be able to be reached this easily.

I

Indigo

What does quoting your sword wu does? I did that
I'm the swordsmith, one of the first WUs in the game

i make a swordsmith shop during the NP that everyone that quotes the WU can use

i don't choose who buys my things, i can't make special prices for chosen players, none of that

i make the same offerings with the same prices for everybody, and they are infinite stock

my wincon is to travel the One Piece world to collect some materials in different islands, i need money to buy those materials which i would get by selling my services, once i get those materials i can craft a legendary sword, that's my wincon, forging this blade

after forging the blade, i can give it to a player of choice
here's how it works:

I have 3 options for this NP, like i said

recover a lost ability, a refill and an unstoppable action

these are infinite stock, i can offer as many as these as people can buy

so it's not a thing that the first one that buys gets it and everyone loses, everyone can buy it if they have the money for it

my two actions during the DP are:

my first one i can chance one of the offerings, it's like a mini wish, for something simple that god will determine if it's okay or broken

my second one let's me decide the prices for the three offerings

that's it

*One person cannot buy the same offering multiple times, only one purchase of each of the oferrings for the night*

Status
Not open for further replies.